Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Workplace inventory was supposedly all completed today, so hopefully work on the line will resume tomorrow, but then stuck at home for all of New Years with sis and brother in law...

Finally got a mess of a QC v3 gearbox put together and functioning (yesterday it was activating motor without contacts touching somehow) so I could slap it into an old akms body I had laying about as a sort of spring testbed gun (and to laugh in quadruple Kalashnikov).  Except for some reason it will not fire in full auto.  I believe it be the mismatched external selector gears not meshing properly and whatnot, but unfortunately I cannot find any spares and have yet to find a place that sell sets of them, nor do I have a clue what ones would fit this obscure acm geabox shell.

Oh well, one thing at a time.

Likewise from across the pond (since we colonials have to be so backwards in time).

I'm happy to say I was out at an Irish pub with family just now, live band and everything.  I had my first serving of Bangers and Mash ever and by god was it good.  Best food I've had in awhile.

Heard that my memory and concentration problems are caused by my mental problems. This isn't permanent. Hopefully, with thr right help and time, I can study again. Good news, because I became convinced over the years that I became less and less able to learn something and thus, in fact, more and more gullible, dumb and estranged from the modern world.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

I've been pretty unhappy at work for a while now. Whilst waiting to do my driving instructor stuff again I sort of soldiered on and put up with it.

Had a decent amount of time off over Christmas and last week I started applying for stuff.

Had a phone call this morning to say I e got an interview doing parts for a racing car manufacturer closer to home than my current job.

That's made me happy. Less customers, better customers, less bureaucracy...

Fingers crossed, eh?

Oh man.  Mine was down for a couple of weeks a while back.  It was torture.  'I'll just go online and check that.  Oh wait...' Having to use my phone all the time got old.  And expensive.  4 and half months...Brutal.

Gents, I have moved.

Officially in my own property.
This *suitcasey* 5 year project which has been a construction site for AGES, cost me my marriage and my mental well-being.

But It's mine and my SO's. Ours. And we stomped it and wrestled it into submission.

Too tired to get p*ssed, but this weekend these 2 peeps can smile again :).

Oooof.

Archived