Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worked out in the morning, didn't somehow pull every muscle in my body like usual.  Been cutting back on food portions a bit despite realizing it not really changing anything in the long run, sworn off most sweets, etc.

Just now I managed to take the "i'm right here" orange plastic cover off my cyma ak105 flashhider using a hair dryer and a pair of needle-nose pliers , looks so much better now.  Got a Sumrak suit on the way up from a player in Florida, hopefully it will fit.  Also got a simple mosfet from one of ASG's manufacturers to try out my very basic soldering skills on my old main kalash.  I use 7.4v and don't really need anything fancy for a first try.  If it turns out well I might grab a few more off of all places Amazon (was getting some blue electrical tape for magazine memery and some more t connectors and figured why not toss one in).

Wish there was a game close by to get to tomorrow but alas there is none.

Apparently the gbb pp2000 is getting closer as well, and that is always good news even if I likely won't get one.

I passed the Search and Rescue selection day. Should be starting training relatively soon and they want to get our intake operational ASAP to help increase coverage.

Turns out not being able to drive isn't a deal breaker, bunch of people on the teams don't and carpool (obviously I'm more than happy to contribute to fuel and snack costs for drivers) to training and call outs.

Sumrak suit arrived, and I about burst out in laughter at how comically oversized it is without tying the waist strings on me, despite being a 48-50 size.  I could drop one of the dogs down each pantleg.  Suffice to say it is more of an oversuit than the partizan is now.

Finally got a date to pick up the new car, on Monday. Over six months after ordering it.

The mobility people put the price up in the meantime, which is a bit of an insult - but the dealer said they'd pay the difference, so that's pretty good.

Looking forward to getting it.

An Aprilia RS50 that I rebuilt and sold two years ago was spotted on Ebay today. It was almost exactly the same condition as I sold it. Considering that it was ridden by  a 16'er, I'm impressed. It just goes to show that not all teenagers are wasters!

There is no problem which cannot be solved by increased firepower.

In other news, I had no problem at all getting the new car, so that's good.

It's all very shiny and has so many buttons... It's going to take ages to figure out how to optimise all the settings.

Fun times.

Archived