Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

That reminds of the form you sometimes have to fill out on planes before landing.

"Are you currently engaging in or have previously engaged in terrorism or terror related activities".  Yes or No tick boxes.  I wonder how many they catch with that heh.

At least one!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/sports/magic-johnson-quits-steps-down-lakers.html

LA Lakers' President slot is up for grabs.

I vote Stunt in.  We're all bad enough dudes to protect him, and this could be the foundation for Stunts Britain (TM)*

*with minor Enclave status in the US.  Potential for import/export law breaking and airsoft imports is high.

Google "Job vacancies" and there is:

- Bristol Airport baggage handler (in your luggage, learning your secrets)

- Nursery worker for "Little Green Man" in London (Not anything to do with Russian involvement)

-Many, many bartending jobs (always good supply of side quests/free booze/rumours)

10 hours ago, Hardcore1-6 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/sports/magic-johnson-quits-steps-down-lakers.html

LA Lakers' President slot is up for grabs.

I vote Stunt in.  We're all bad enough dudes to protect him, and this could be the foundation for Stunts Britain (TM)*

*with minor Enclave status in the US.  Potential for import/export law breaking and airsoft imports is high.

10 hours ago, Hedganian said:

We should vote Stunt into any and all vacant positions, thereby gradually accruing power and influence.

Thanks guys.

I'll need help though.  You in?

1 hour ago, sandstorm said:

So would you prefer to arm the chavs so they can off everyone who actually understands how basic economy works? 

Hey, as home secretary, I'm taking care of the chavs. See my above post. 

They will be gone within a generation. 

Well, yeah, but I was thinking, there'll be Chav-types and other ASBOs in all generations, and if the school ihas Battle Royale curriculum, those ABos ought to not be rewarded against the more diligent students who could become things like materials engineeers developing better RIFs... :D

Yeah... 

Basically, under my revised laws and police powers, if you f**k up and are unrepentant, so basically a chav, you're getting one in the dome. 

Not kids, but they will see the consequences of that, instead of multiple slaps on the wrist, or gaol time that is usually far better than home life. Asbo kids will be sent to borstal type schools with a strong curriculum in morality and societal awareness. 

Staffed by ex military on a good wage and decent workload which gives an incentive to teach well. Unlike the toxicity you can get now in teaching... 

Meh, happy thread - besides twatting chavs - I'm off to Scotland for a long weekend tomorrow with my wife, son and dogs. Time spent outdoors fossil hunting, rockpooling, eating/drinking nice stuff and relaxing. 

I can't wait! 

Archived