Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's some kind of self-ghillieing suit, so you wear it and run through a bush and it covers you in fresh local foliage?

Or maybe he's played too much warhammer 40k and thought spikey bits on armour is cool. 

Yes it is. The only thing that currently gets me is the planetary travel, it seems to take no real time at all without FTL travel (which admittedly wouldn't make for particularly interesting viewing) but they've done so well with comms ping times that I feel it's just not explained in the series.

Very enjoyable even if I am years late to the party, thank you Amazon Prime for suggesting.

2 hours ago, scorch said:

Maybe it's some kind of self-ghillieing suit, so you wear it and run through a bush and it covers you in fresh local foliage?

I don't know if he's run through any bushes but it certainly looks like he's run through one or more Claire's Accessories.

New CoD actually looks pretty decent.  New engine.  New lighting.  A return to something grounded in reality with no more space *suitcase* thank goodness.  Very nice. 

10 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

New CoD actually looks pretty decent.  New engine.  New lighting.  A return to something grounded in reality with no more space *suitcase* thank goodness.  Very nice. 

0:50, because if WWII had female sniper cyborgs, you can also operate operationally with a NWO touch.

On 30 de mayo de 2019 at 8:31 PM, hitmanNo2 said:New CoD actually looks pretty decent.  New engine.  New lighting.  A return to something grounded in reality with no more space *suitcase* thank goodness.  Very nice. 

Just a female operator operating in the special forces, if smoking a cigar is not operational enough when approaching the enemy in the dark and you need to jump on the car to shot a famas rifle on the windshield,  this REBOOT of the franchise puts again a female specops character (of the soldier looks a navy recuit at it´s best OR I am sick as *fruitcage*).

With all the problems that there seem to happen with the advertisement and the WWII female soldier sniping with a prosthetic I was not expecting this dareness.

• 4 weeks later...

Already started buying Service Dress, no more scruffy Remembrance Day parades for me!

It's fiendishly expensive though, when you can find the right stuff at all....

Edit: I have got jacket, trousers, shirt, tie, sam browne with sword frog, shoes, jacket buttons, collar badges and lanyard. I just worked out the total cost to be £183.69! 😱😢

Still to buy: Cap, rank pips, should titles, medal ribbons and gloves.Then I have to have the buttons, etc. sewn on. Might have to have the jacket and trousers tailored too. Christ knows how much the total will come to.

My wife is going to murder me... 😰

Top tip: Find someone getting out soon, or a Late Entry officer - they'll have it in absolute stockpiles.

13 hours ago, Hedganian said:

...no more scruffy Remembrance Day parades for me!...

Remembrance is the only parade not to be scruffy at.  All others "Officer's Admin" takes over and you're almost expected to turn up missing something.

Not so much in the ACF, many don't have the kit in the first place.

It ought to be issued, especially to officers, but penny-pinching is the order of the day and has been for years. Even most of the Regulars don't get Twos on standard issue any more, I'm told.

Archived