Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

How close to being "in" normal range is your 105?

I don't know the rules there.  Usually we have a bit of a 5% margin for players we know who can be trusted not to be a bell end.

The other thing to consider is that if it is only just over is that you can wind the hop on a bit, it'll slow the bbs down and overhop them.

It's worth a go if it's only a handful of fps.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a touch over the usual 400 fps with .2 limit that is enforced at most fields per out local state community guidelines (Was roughly 360 with .25 which per conversion calculators is saying 403 with .2 or 1.51 Joules).  It may have been the chronos they had, or I just had better air seal at the moment due to it not being cold out, etc. 

They let me use it as if at 20 foot M.E.D because they know I am not a *beep* running around with a hpa setup overshooting kids.  I ran semi anyways because I tend to stick to that anyways.  Really need to just break the spring in more but again, never fire enough to do so, and the whole spring compressed thing usually does not work for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got to go out and sling bbs two weekends in a row, something I cannot recall doing in years/possibly ever.  Local game the weekend before and yesterday I drove halfway across the state (mind you I barely drive anywhere and all the highways had construction so was terrifying) to visit the field I first played an actual event at over a decade ago.  Glad the two event hosts from the local field convinced me to make the trek, as it was a good time trekking up and down ridge lines, trying to charge across a marsh (don't do that folks), and securing various zip lock bags of "drugs".

I had on Friday made a new motor wire set for my oldest kalash to convert it from a 74m to the older wood stock 74 to see how it runs on 11.1v finally, and it worked out great. 

Everything else in life is *suitcase* but at least this keeps me going.

Slap some sense into me, I'm considering buying the Amoeba Striker AS-02 (full stock, short barrel) in grey and a silencer adapter in order to put an Osprey can, an ACOG and a Dedsec-inspired paintjob and stickerbomb on it.

And that after changing my mind from an UMP with a threaded aftermarket barrel...

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha, things are getting worse. Or better, depending on your viewpoint.

I found a WE PLR-16 with a stock in a Czech webshop, 280 euros shipped, taxed, etcetera. That's at least 50 euros cheaper than getting it from HK.

Then, I'd put an ACOG and an Osprey can on it, and work on modding the stock into something less unsightly (getting an actual SU-16 stock with a full trigger mech is legal here, but they're off the market anyway).

• 1 month later...

Look, no pressure amigos but if anyone has a spare quid for the RBL, I sure would appreciate it.

Two buddies and I are going to try and ride 331km in 16 hours on Saturday, we're raising money for the Legion.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pearson-tq

unnamed.thumb.jpg.41f75acc0338d2be774307a050ecfca9.jpg

Also, mods, sorry for the double post.

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2021 at 4:11 PM, Mike_West said:

Hahaha, things are getting worse. Or better, depending on your viewpoint.

I found a WE PLR-16 with a stock in a Czech webshop, 280 euros shipped, taxed, etcetera. That's at least 50 euros cheaper than getting it from HK.

Then, I'd put an ACOG and an Osprey can on it, and work on modding the stock into something less unsightly (getting an actual SU-16 stock with a full trigger mech is legal here, but they're off the market anyway).

stuff cheaper than HK by 50 Euros, what is the world coming to?

HK am clsoed 😮

On 6/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, amateurstuntman said:

Look, no pressure amigos but if anyone has a spare quid for the RBL, I sure would appreciate it.

Two buddies and I are going to try and ride 331km in 16 hours on Saturday, we're raising money for the Legion.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pearson-tq

Also, mods, sorry for the double post.

How did this ride go, Stunts?

1 hour ago, Birry said:

stuff cheaper than HK by 50 Euros, what is the world coming to?

HK am clsoed 😮

Shipping costs and customs enforcement. The local government got so desperate they tax everything people import, no matter the value.

1 hour ago, Mike_West said:

Shipping costs and customs enforcement. The local government got so desperate they tax everything people import, no matter the value.

I think that's EU decision to try to focus our buying into EU internal market... Pity our airsoft production is hampered by the licensing sharks Cyberscum and Umar€x...

• 1 month later...

Found GI Joe/The Expanse vests locally for Ł35 or thereabouts, meaning they're not just cheaper than AliExpress, they'll be shipped in two days instead of two months.

Now, how do I make a compact backlight for a greenscreen?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived