Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If possible try to imagine that beeping noise from 24:

• 2.30 - police are called by the gas worker
  • 12 police officers, an ambulance, police dogs, and firearms unit dispatched
  • Police negotiator called as police believe the man is inside the house
  • 19.00 - man found outside the Asda

QdqV6to.gif

Firearms will probably have been deployed as they carry tasers too, and we're probably the closest unit that had them. Taser is a common response to a knife report.

They also have big *fruitcage* off guns should it escalate and the scrote decides to start stabbings folk ;)

So they go for the option of 'bring all as one of them works'?

Makes sense in some cases but it is always going to look stupid to everyone else given that it is GUNZ!!!!!!!!

As for me, happy day as I found a game I was after for about £8 cheaper than the common selling price, free delivery too. Also I got all the stuff I needed for today without RM cocking up, that's a first.

'FireKnife'

A lot of the regular Plymouth police carry tasers, at night at least so I would have thought some of them would have been available.

It just seems odd compared to that incident a while ago with the guy with a machete and about 30 police pissing about around him for 15 mins or so.

the guy with a machete and about 30 police pissing about around him for 15 mins or so.

That sounds like something of very exclusive interest you might find on a website desinged for homosexual males :P.

Not speaking from experience before anyone mentions it ;).

'FireKnife'

i will as a plymothian say the policeing here is hit and miss frankly.

It ranges from 1 car turning up for an assault and the response being" well we will have a drive about" and another time my friend being told he needed to calm down and the person refusing to send assistance when people where literally trying to kill each other.

To traffic minor accidents where i have seen 5 or 6 cars.

It ranges from 1 car turning up for an assault and the response being" well we will have a drive about" and another time my friend being told he needed to calm down and the person refusing to send assistance when people where literally trying to kill each other.

Wait, what the *fruitcage*, I thought I was the only janner on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they go for the option of 'bring all as one of them works'?

Makes sense in some cases but it is always going to look stupid to everyone else given that it is GUNZ!!!!!!!!

Yep. It's like you going to fix a computer where you don't know the full problem.

Do you stick a screwdriver in your pocket and hope for the best, or do you take all the tools you can? A firearm is another tool in the box like a your hands, a baton, PAVA and Taser :)

As for OMG TEH GUNZ, this society needs to wake up and realise the media have made every gun bad, and see that there are some horrible *Ubarflock* out there which will sometimes need to be shot.

A lot of the regular Plymouth police carry tasers, at night at least so I would have thought some of them would have been available.

It just seems odd compared to that incident a while ago with the guy with a machete and about 30 police pissing about around him for 15 mins or so.

They probably were available, just that ARV were probably closest, and quiet so shouted up for the job.

As for the machete guy, wasn't that an older video with the met? Not sure, but it may have been pre Taser :)

Depends how busy everyone is. They try and respond appropriately, but if busy and tied up with other jobs, then they,send what's available. If it's quiet, every man and his dog will shout to attend :)

Apologies for triple post, can't multiqoute ony phone!

They probably were available, just that ARV were probably closest, and quiet so shouted up for the job.

As for the machete guy, wasn't that an older video with the met? Not sure, but it may have been pre Taser :)

2011.  And here's the video because it is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

Yep. It's like you going to fix a computer where you don't know the full problem.

Do you stick a screwdriver in your pocket and hope for the best, or do you take all the tools you can? A firearm is another tool in the box like a your hands, a baton, PAVA and Taser :)

As for OMG TEH GUNZ, this society needs to wake up and realise the media have made every gun bad, and see that there are some horrible *Ubarflock* out there which will sometimes need to be shot.

Well personally I just turn up, see if anything is needed then go back and get it. Nothing like wasting time at my work :P.

That or if it is broken I just hurl it into a skip which is always fun.

I see your point, but this country is always going to have that 'gunz are evilz' attitude about it as people have been generally raised on a sense of fear etc. It would be nice to educate people but given that many are barely educated enough to even bother to learn who to vote for I don't see it happening any time soon :(.

I do agree that there are people that should be shot and it is done with. I am sure many people out there would have loved to see the police walk up to the just shot murderers of Lee Rigby and see them put one in each eye socket but we have a trial system in this country and to make exceptions is to just see it crumble. Again just the way the system is and to change it is not going to work given that general stuffy lack of change that much of this country has. Add in the lack of knowledge about firearms and it all goes array.

'FireKnife'

I do agree that there are people that should be shot and it is done with. I am sure many people out there would have loved to see the police walk up to the just shot murderers of Lee Rigby and see them put one in each eye socket 

Yeah and they look like this:

o-EDL-RIGBY-570.jpg

If you taser someone while they are waving a machete about, there is a good chance it could land on the tasered or another officer/civilian.

New pouches and mags arrived today (well they're new to me, as in second hand). Already broken in so already look the part (hate when something looks shiny and new).

If I was in charge the police officers would have arrived on the scene to find a guy wielding a machete, told him to put it down, waited 10 seconds, got back in their car and run him over, twice.

Put his body in the boot and drop him off at the mortuary when you get a minute.

On the doors of police cars in Stunt's Britain it would say:

POLICE

We don't *fruitcage* around.

Archived