Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Stealthbomber and Rhino. I asked both for some help with prop making, and both agreed to help for free, even if I insisted on paying for postage.

And since we're at it: any idea where I can source spent grenade fuzes? Any but Warsaw Pact ones, those I don't need.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry mate, I'm not from the UK. I saw one guy selling them on Ebay for 30 bucks shipped per pack of three, but he's in the US and I'm not sure if that deal's kosher. Would suck to have it seized on the way out from the US.

Have you tried to find some dead tlsfx ones? They're pretty much the same if it's for prop making.

Ha, I believe those are the ones I saw Stealthbomber use on his props. Anyone mind picking up a few on their next skirmish? I'll cover the postage. ;)

After years of thinking that while I tried to look suave I actually looked like a tit someone pointed out that I didn't.

That makes me happy, knowing that I do actually look a little cool 1% of the time (I mean not Archer cool but still). :D

'FireKnife'

Spent the day in London yesterday. My girlfriend had never been to Camden so showing her around there was cool as she loves all the kooky little artisan places. Then ended the day at Wembley arena to see Russell Howard live.

Had the crazy guy in our carriage on the train home though.

I swear the car companies employ crazy homeless people to sit on trains and go nuts so they can get more people out driving in cars #removes tin foil hat#.

However I am happy as the weather is better, I have a chance to test out my pistols and from this weekend I can start looking for jobs and yet still be guarenteed my bonus if I put in to leave, winning.

'FireKnife'

Nah. A crazy Czech guy who was clearly on drugs and incredibly angry to the point of ranting at the posters and spitting at the ones he didn't like.

He was also showing us all his passport and getting agitated because he didn't want to die in England and making nazi salutes.

My copy of Munchkin Axe Cop arrived in less than 24hrs from my order.

Time to combine it with Apocalypse and make Munchkin Axe-pocalypse.

It is going to be oh so bloody stupid but hey, it is Munchkin, Axe Cop and the apocalypse, it can't not be stupid :D.

'FireKnife'

Archived