Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

It just screams "Jeeves, fetch me my .410, these rabble out on the field today need to be taught a lesson."  You can even have your Jeeves stand next to you to reload it faster.

Probably would be along the lines of the older gas shotgun designs with multiple bb's out of one barrel, rather the tri shot systems.  Interesting that the ones still in use and not exported to places like the US used essentially a modified rifle casing rather than a shotshell.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, rant that isn't really a rant:

Two girls are interested in me. Each time I meet one I find out something that works for me about them, only for the other one to match it directly or indirectly.

One is a girl with a sense of adventure and well read, the other is a hot nerd with style and likes the idea of airsoft. Both are nearly as sexual 'adventurous' as me without being into the few 'weird *suitcase*' things I don't get (the really, really sick / illegal stuff). Both are attractive in their own way and naturally so (no layers of make-up etc). Both like to be dominated.

Seriously it is just hilarious, interesting and irritating. I don't want to get stuck leaving it too long to tell one I am not interested but I don't know exactly enough about them (e.g. any big issues and such) to make an informed decision.

Though by the sounds of it, knowing me I will have slept with both of them by the end of all this, whether that is at the same time as suggested seems unlikely though. However one has considered a threesome and the other is quite content with the idea of going to an orgy (do they actually happen in the UK?) where it is equal male to female or many girls and a few guys. Damn it life, why must I have to choose, why can't I have one simple choice?

Plus why couldn't this have been a few months ago when I moved here and didn't have to meet this other girl I met when I moved that was odd, bit dirty but also very well 'meh' in every other way?

Stupid first world girl issues. Oh well at least it actually means the paracord from those mag pouches I had left over will get used.

Oh and finally saw the trailer for the 50 Shades of Grey. Oh my diety it looks awful. It is just lots of 'we are trying not to show anything sexual' for two minutes followed by about two seconds of quick, semi-sexual imagery just to get people entertained (and have a still to put up everywhere of a woman secured to a bed). It looks about as pathetic as I thought it would and makes me laugh that people actually think domination and submission is that easy and clean cut, not potentially psychologically damaging and often the reason behind some very distressing past history. So yeah will clearly give that one a miss, not even getting it for free is good enough for what looks like it will be a '15' rated simulated sex movie.

'FireKnife'

Clearly the one interested in airsoft, how is that even a decision...

I kid, we'll be rooting for the best chances for ya.  I honestly have no imput, seeing as I have no social contact, but alas, I will say this, either go with the flow or pick the one that truly makes you feel something worth pursuing, even over the other.  It doesn't have to be just a choice, just the option you feel better off trying rather than being completely committed to agonizing over the thoughts of making it reduced to a choice.

Of course, you could have the two meet and talk about the issue with them at the same time and how much it troubles you.

So far one is winning over the other purely down to lack of communication from one.

However aside from that they are both really evenly matched, it is too difficult to do.

As for the arranging two dates at the same time, yeah I would if life worked like a sitcom :P.

And orgies well I had a feeling they did but it seems many of the ones I have heard of are more just 'hey we are now too drunk to care' and off they go.

'FireKnife'

I have been to many .

Part of my job as I work in the security industry. .

You would not believe the prices that some charge for entrance fees .

We have to search for cameras , microphones , illegal substances and remove undesirables from the premises . Ie .. Call girls. , etc

Can't have the punters having cameras eh.  That's only for the establishment ;)

I was told the same practice goes on at the annual fetish events in the UK too. However now that some phone cameras can give high enough quality photos they are having issues banning them as they are still phones for emergencies / contacting others :P.

Hell, the local Jesus freaks had an alarmist article in their ragazine that "The plague of homosexual doggers has been unleashed upon Great Britain!", and that was last winter!

Winter dogging, not exactly my idea of heaven. Would get frozen to the car bonnet ;)

Have I walked into an episode of Frasier?

What episodes of Frasier have you been watching? I recall it being calmer and lighter hearted than this :D.

'FireKnife'

Frasier couldn't pick between to women (it was on channel4 a few days ago), every time he tried to pick, they revealed an aspect of their life, that he liked. There's also a friends episode hats very similar and a cheers episode. It's basically a warning not to date two people at once, unless they (both) know.

Happy thread. Been enjoying Frasier on channel 4, doesn't require much though and is fun to watch. Now to watch old episodes of The X Files. Gillian Anderson gets fitter with age. Oh good gggaaaaawwwwwddddd. . . . .

Happy thread. Been enjoying Frasier on channel 4, doesn't require much though and is fun to watch. Now to watch old episodes of The X Files. Gillian Anderson gets fitter with age. Oh good gggaaaaawwwwwddddd. . . . .

I used to love Frasier. Then my taste in comedy changed and now I find that farcical style of comedy a bit cringey.

Agreed on Gillian Anderson though.

Phones have to be left at tthe door at these party's. As well as cameras etc . We used to run the yearly fetish party's at hammersmith palais and torture gardens . The party's are pretty exclusive . Invite only . The last one we did was 1000 for singles and 500 quid for a couple. . Was a stones throw from Buckingham palace . At this level the party's are full of doctors ,lawyers , peers , police and mps . And a few celebs .

Some of these people have weird kinks yet are in top end job / authority positions

Frasier couldn't pick between to women (it was on channel4 a few days ago), every time he tried to pick, they revealed an aspect of their life, that he liked. There's also a friends episode hats very similar and a cheers episode. It's basically a warning not to date two people at once, unless they (both) know.

Ah, I thought you meant about the orgy discussions :P. Still I like a bit of Frasier but then that is because I think Kelsey Grammer is a good actor, especially when they let him have fun playing the likes of Sideshow Bob.

Phones have to be left at tthe door at these party's. As well as cameras etc . We used to run the yearly fetish party's at hammersmith palais and torture gardens . The party's are pretty exclusive . Invite only . The last one we did was 1000 for singles and 500 quid for a couple. . Was a stones throw from Buckingham palace . At this level the party's are full of doctors ,lawyers , peers , police and mps . And a few celebs .

Some of these people have weird kinks yet are in top end job / authority positions

I was offered to attend a less high class one than that but it clashed with work (plus still cost about £200-300 for a weekend, not including a place to stay and flights). Plus some of it was rather specific and they preferred you to be in the one 'thing' that you liked. Either way it sounded fun but also cheaper if going as a couple. Now to find which of these two girls is the dirtier (seriously it might be the only thing that sets them apart :D).

...THE ARISTOCRATS!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

So, so tempted to click 'Like' but I refuse to join in the rather silly 'I can't form an opinion so just click Like to everything' group :P. At least people on here Like something and then still bother to form an opinion and comment on the topic / issue.

Also happy thread: Two day working week then three days off for the Fringe followed by one of the said girls coming over to mine, going out for a meal and some rather suggestive ideas being batted around about what we could get up to, think we might, might have a winner if it all goes well.

'FireKnife'

I always find it very odd, when people like a story about a murder (on Facebook). Not a story about finding the murderer, but a story about a person being brutally murdered. Calling said people 'Idiotic', would be an insult to idiots.

Unless they're the type of people who have a warped sense of morals (they enjoy seeing people murdered).

Happy thread; Captured a video of Gillian Anderson saying my name. Ooooohhh yyyyeeeaaah. She's holding a gun as she says it too. Hubba hubba.

I always find it very odd, when people like a story about a murder (on Facebook). Not a story about finding the murderer, but a story about a person being brutally murdered. Calling said people 'Idiotic', would be an insult to idiots.

Unless they're the type of people who have a warped sense of morals (they enjoy seeing people murdered).

Happy thread; Captured a video of Gillian Anderson saying my name. Ooooohhh yyyyeeeaaah. She's holding a gun as she says it too. Hubba hubba.

Yes, those people are just, well for want of a better word 'wrong'. :P

Huh, rather specific but then if that is what you are in to. Trying now to think what older women I would consider 'sexy'?

Also more happy thread: Little is going wrong at work and I have more spare time to do other things. Plus also got my letter ready to send off so I can vote in September, going to be so happy to but a big tick / cross in that NO box.

'FireKnife'

Was it CCTV video footage of her saying your name, followed by "get out of my house, I'm calling the police"?

:P

Was it CCTV video footage of her saying your name, followed by "get out of my house, I'm calling the police"?

:P

Or one of those clips where the one word has been clearly added by a totally different actor in a drab voice? :P

Also this had me in stitches:

'FireKnife'

I think Facebook needs an extra button for showing support for a poster when a like may not be appropriate

Anyway, today I'm happy as I managed to pick up 2 pairs of surplus boots for £35.

Also this

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/17/speechless-you-wont-believe-what-huffpo-journo-arrested-in-ferguson-thought-were-rubber-bullets-photo/

Ah the internet.

A person makes a rather blatantly obvious and stupid comment and it is immediately followed by 3 post of humourous merit and 1000 proving to be more stupid  / regugitated than the original point :P.

And as this is the happy thread. erm, firm boobs. They make me happy and thinking about fondling a hot 25yr old females firm breasts makes me even happier, next weekend it shall be real!!!

'FireKnife'

Archived