Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do they prescribe for an over-active sex drive?

Hammer?

Potassium Bromide before about 1975, medroxyprogesterone acetate since then.

Yes, this made me giggle. A clip on YouTube that supposedly shows a man changing a vote, or making a vote:-

'How can you sleep', but my favourite line is:- 'He's meant to be Scottish'.

It seems our valiant youtuber has made an assumption.

How do we know which way this douche is altering the vote?

It's in Edinburgh, which voted resoundingly No, was the idiot trying to counter that or part of the cause of that.

We don't know.

Also, even the most committed of forgers can't alter 400,000 ballots in an evening so chill.

Yes, this made me giggle. A clip on YouTube that supposedly shows a man changing a vote, or making a vote:-

Had to listen to these allegations all weekend. However it has also been claimed that is someone actually voting before ballots are even counted, which did occur at some sites and for both sides.

It does make me laugh though as I was at a Climate Change march yesterday (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29302277) and they kept going on about this whole sense of superiority for voting 'Yes'. Truly made me laugh as they had managed to grasp a need for change in the environment but not the stupidity in voting 'Yes' for the reasons they claimed. Ah well, it was still a 'No' so I really don't care :P.

Alo Alex Salmind has left the building, that is easily another thing to be glad about too. As for the UK getting carved up with new laws and all these things to Tories are spouting on about well you know, the General Election is in less than a year and I now hope the Scots bother to vote as they are still part of the UK. But I doubt many will, so yeah.

Ask fireknife :P

Imagine I had one of those "Ask So-and-so......" sexually health columns? Now that I would like to see :P.

FireKnife IS what they prescribe. :D

Yes, whenever any female has an over-active sex drive I am sent over with a box of condoms and a lot of lube ;). Though I will have to stop working for the NHS, they keep wanting to pay me with peanuts and stale hospital food. :D

'FireKnife'

Salmond doesnt seem to have quite left the building. He's still gobbing off loads about the No voters being gullible fools, and the No campaign being nothing but lies.

Sounds about right. Just doesn't have the intelligence to realise when he is truly beaten.

Also found some quite interesting opinions in this poll: http://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

It shows which party you are likley to side with on a percentage scale. The extra options and further questions look to help give a more accurate reading than simple Yes/No answers.

Don't know why but it makes me happy to see someone take effort in making this.

EDIT: Oh why not, here are my results:

ISideWith_zps534f89c3.jpg

Didn't know I even had anything in common with the BNP but that may be due to my answers about either abolition of university fees for the non-high income families or not inciting 'free schools'.

But the top three looks about right to me so it can't be all wrong :P.

'FireKnife'

Went on a little roadtrip today to sort out my bag.

Lovely guy answered the door, we all chatted for a bit, got to play with the display models (HNNG I want a TM Breacher) and my buddy scored a bunch of parts he needs for his L119 build.

Site looks like good fun to play and most importantly I got my holdall (its actually the wheeled version which retails for about £100 more than I paid for it, can't say they weren't fair).

I don't know if I should say or not, despite my experience with the guys being a positive one and it being resolved amicably (sometimes *suitcase* just happens) I wouldn't want to risk upsetting their reputation because of a bit of miscommunication and technical issues. I owe the owner a call over the next couple of days anyway to thank him and maybe I'll ask if he'll be comfortable with me naming the store.

Safe to say I will be trading with them again and look forward to one of their game days.

Given that you have put such a positive account I would say naming the store would be fine (as you say, *suitcase* happens).

Though if it turns out it was SAS we will all be on the floor laughing as next you will be telling us that some sense was made on Z1 or that higher FPS is the lone answer to everything. :D

'FireKnife'

Given that you have put such a positive account I would say naming the store would be fine (as you say, *suitcase* happens).

Though if it turns out it was SAS we will all be on the floor laughing as next you will be telling us that some sense was made on Z1 or that higher FPS is the lone answer to everything. :D

'FireKnife'

Hmm, he mentioned a site as well - SAS' back garden? :P

Haha no. I almost did place an order with them a long time ago then realised they were a pile of .

Don't suppose there's a list of traders?

Hmm can't see it doing any harm, its the Badgertac lads. Good bunch from what I've seen and their site looks sweet.

Bloody small world though. Was talking about the hilarious antics of Loki on zeroin, turns out it was the guy I was chatting to. Knew he was a big fan of Badgertac but didn't realise he now worked for them.

So long as you don't end up sounding like him :P.

As for me, indoor airsoft tonight!!!

Finally a chance to put the PPK/S through it's paces as it spends the night in that lovely place between the back of my jeans , the base of my spine and the top of my butt crack.

At least it will be in a holster.

'FireKnife'

If I had access to youtube at work i'd find the Pirates of the Carribean scene where Ms Knightly produces a rather large pistol from a (presumably) immaculate and rather small orifice.

Slightly more dainty than yours I imagine.

I did throw a 'it would be rather painful' but didn't get a 'you're a big guy'

Same, all three holes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway after that outburst, I am still geared up but it looks like I will also get to test my cold weather gloves as while it is inside it is a touchy nippy today.

Plus it gives me a chance to see how easily I can manipulate my firearm in them ;).

Finally work trip to Edinburgh! An excuse to see how it all works on the other end coupled with the fact I don't have to do much for half a day bar going 'ah yes' (like the Churchill dog) means it will fly by. It also means quicker passage of time until October 3rd and the release of SSB for the 3DS. That and found out the UK is getting exclusive Pokemon demo and Shiny Gengar, wooooot.

'FireKnife'

Archived