Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always get jealous of people that like fish.

I really want to like it, but I don't.

Yeah me too. feel nauseous when I smell a smelly fish. Wish I like cause of bushcraft and stuff but alas, no. I think my mum gave me some dodgy stuff when I was younger - she denies it, but then she would.

Fish varies massively so much between species theres probably something out there you'd like.  I guess I kind of like the bland stuff.  Cod, haddock, tinned tuna.  But Tuna and swordfish steaks are awesome.  Never used to like salmon until I tried the ridiculously expensive M&S stuff.  Typical expensive taste heh. The really fishy stuff makes me feel ill though.  And I also don't do picking bones out my meal.  No thank you.

Except Salmond. He can *fruitcage* right off.

Fixed just like the morons think the Indy Referendum was ;).

EDIT: anyone else notice who's birthday it is?

KidScotland!!!!!!!!!! Wait so if he is 23 now, how old was he during the reign of terror? 16-17 or so?

EDIT: Also today is Nintendo's 125th anniversary, awesome.

'FireKnife'

Damn right he would have, would have had him as Lord Emperor in charge of Scotland before Salmond :P.

Also looks like my nearest woodland site has moved into the indoor digs instead. Means I have to try further to touch up guns but also means indoor fun, £20 for the whole day and 200 round ammo limits for all!!!!

Finally an indoor site that tries other methods than just balnket ban on auto (semi only still a good idea though) while allowing 1000rd hi-caps. So happy.

Also means I have a nearby site where the Breacher would be perfect when I get one.

'FireKnife'

Some say Kidscotland voted 'Maybe' in the election, and a recount has been ordered.

Making me smile this afternoon:

Wind up and release Clerks. Give someone power to edit your details on a system, make them a LCpl and watch as Pvt soldiers cannot get away with anything at all. Then find a Cpl/Sgt/WO2 (delete as applicable) and throw them at the resulting argument.

Some say Kidscotland voted 'Maybe' in the election, and a recount has been ordered.

Some say KidScotland votes Yes..........................

And that says it all really.

Also new site is semi-only, 200 round AEG limit, short / fast games and sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Means I don't get to go tonight though to a different site which is good as last time I got far too much paint on me (dual purpose site).

'FireKnife'

positives I adored the latest Who episode, because my favourite doc was 6th I love the mix of cold and caring and manipulative. Also the fact that its the first school makes me smile. Makes me want to get back to building the boy his UNIT officers rig and finish the churches P90. Ooor I could go lazy as hell and cosplay as a member of Bank Security. 

As for the vote, I think it should have been a full UK vote as it is well was a British issue, still if it actually brings a start to sorting out some of the unfairness in the system that currently exists that is something to look forward to. 

Devolution is the future. Local authorities need to be able to set tax rates and stuff - eg replacing VAT with local sales tax etc.

Pointless having a referendum on Scottish independence with everybody voting on it. Would be a massive "no."

This article gives a good explanation on the peddled by the no campaign: http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/indyref-scaremongering-immediate-evidence-of-*badger*s-as-supplied-by-standard-poors-and-the-money-markets/

Money & resources, always. Just look at Ukraine and their shale gas. 

Terrible idea, we should be moving towards a single global community administrated by intelligent robots/computer systems so we can sack all the politicians in the world and just get on with trying to squeeze as much fun out of our short time on earth as we can before the twin-lobed lumps of fat in our skulls stop working..

Breaking into smaller and smaller pieces of countries and special interest groups is pointless and inefficient, we will end up with countries of 2, one worker and one politician.

We are one country and we already have normal *bramston pickle* s, European parliament appointed *bramston pickle* s, Scottish and Welsh assembly *bramston pickle* s and countless thousands of local government *Ubarflock*.

The last thing we need is more of the toss pots.

The local council *Ubarflock* are worse because they are just as corrupt and utterly bereft of integrity as the Westminster *bramston pickle* s but they are too incompetent or stupid to actually get a job being the heartless, soulless, incompetent, out-of-touch, empire-building *bramston pickle* s that run the country.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

Got to mess with kit today.

Sorted all my softing kit barring weapons and mags into my holdall. Still plenty of room though it looks like I'll be buying some MOLLE pouches for the blank side to help organise it further.

Also shouldered my rifle for the first time in a while. Felt good.

All hail plankton!! Well, we've got to name the robots something.

Won an eBay item today, one of those mad bids at the last dying seconds. Mmmmmwwwwwhahahahaharrrrhhhh. Only an old lego set, but it was more the satisfaction of winning, than of the actual item I was winning.

Stunt, I wouldn't put my hope on the computers being the benevolent rulers you wish for.

For one, to get there, we'd have to get politicians behind it and for another, they'd only approve some corporation to set it up. And you can bet any corporation politicians approve of won't have the benevolence and greater good for all in the mind.

Besides, best way to unificate politicians everywhere behind some idea is to threaten them en masse, giving them a shared enemy, and I for one would be scared to become that enemy...

Robot rulers would be cool either way.

Benevolent robots - we live in a Star Trek style technological utopia.  Good.

Evil robots - All humans die. Good too.

I don't mind dying as long as everybody else dies too, humans are a pain in the *albartroth*.

Skynet won't happen.

The MoD won't have enough to put into it while they are too busy spending our budget on super fighters to attack countries that use a .50Cal strapped to a horse / camel as air defence.

I just have to laugh at all the typical BS that is coming out now. People wanting recounts and examples of 'fraud' that is clearly geared towards the Yes campaign even though you can't tell if it is fraud or if it is even for the benefit of the Yes or No campaign. That and the general attitude of the supposedly stepped down Salmond the Hutt which is heading to lunacy.

I am glad that Scotland is still part of the UK but I think that when word of the next referendum looms (hopefully I will be long dead before then) I will simply move into the rest of the UK somewhere. It was just so poorly done, pathetic and has lead to nothing but vast displays of ignorance and stupidity. I mean I know you have places like Dundee but I didn't realise that a good portion of the country was that unable to see past simple lies and underhand dealings either due to ignorance or gullibility.

Though I am still in the UK, I am still happy and I get to stay in Scotland in the UK while having a better impact on next years election. Once I have seen all there is to see of the Central Belt I will probably move anyway but at least I get a good decade or so to do it rather than 2 years then have to evacuate the sinking ship :D.

'FireKnife'

Skynet already happened.

I means as in Terminator style :P

Either way I suppose a robot would be little difference. At present listening to politicians is like trying to fire pigs from a cannon at electrical cables to make bacon, pointless and painful. Robots would at least have the potential to give Yes/No answers.

'FireKnife'

Archived