Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I love my dynatec grenades, I have 4 and they are reliable, trustworthy and consistent.

With a timed grenade you can cook it off and then throw or bounce it around a corner or skittle it along the ground for dozens of meters which you can't do with an impact.

Timed grenades can be used in woodland too.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love having to trick my Xbox one into playing a Star Wars blu ray.

Here's the fun part.

Insert Star Wars (episode IV). It doesn't work. Says I need to insert a game disc or something else, like a DVD or blu-Ray (aaarrrrggghhh).

Insert a different blu ray, but still a 20th Century Fox blu ray. It works fine, so, as it displays the 20th century fox home entertainment logo, eject, insert the Star Wars blu ray and it works.

I have to do this every time. Why does it put a smile on my face? Because, I won in the end. *fruitcage* you, xbox one.

I don't have a portable hard drive. But I do have a cabinet full of blu rays and dvd's. Wouldn't call an Xbox one a *suitcase* console, just a *suitcase* blu ray player.

To be honest they are both a pile of meh considering that they probably could have put more into them if they didn't have to strive for deadlines and in the case of Microsoft stops trying to re-invent the wheel into a propellor while using a pogo stick to reach the moon.

Still even Nintendo got it wrong so that says a lot, given that they are usually the background innovators.

'FireKnife'

The .338 is mine.

Chrono'd at 380 on what we think is .20s. Got quite a nice feel to it (stock is a little wobbly but its a toy and a folding one at that).

Now I need to sort out a bipod, and a way of carrying the massive mags.

What made you pick it over a PS4?

Feel of the controller and (this is a small concern), at the time of just being released, games. I've been a fan of playstation most of my adult life. That change when I started getting cramp in my right thumb (I had an operation when I was 8 months old, on my thumbs tendons due to them being too short). When using a GameCube controller or xbox360 controller, it stopped (not completely, but I could last longer on the GameCube/xbox360 controller).

I think, in time, I might buy a playstaion4. As I said, I am a playstation fan and still have a playstaton 1/2. Many fond memories on both.

Just to chime in on Nintendo. I've always liked the GameCube controller, the ergonomics are just right.

Just to chime in on Nintendo. I've always liked the GameCube controller, the ergonomics are just right.

That always surprised me too, was quite good for such a silly looking thing. Just lacked enough buttons and the console had a distinct lack of games outside of about ten that were amazing.

As for me looks like I have all my airsoft stuff turning up and Wolf Armouries have opted me a little discount after muddling up my order. However it is on the way and still within the next day delivery window.

'FireKnife'

The N64 controller was amazing for me, then again I have shovel hands. :P

I never got how people got on with a controller meant for people with three hands :P.

Also it looks like a shop down the road from me, well within driving distance has just got the TM Breacher in with spare shells and mags for all of £250 base.

download_zps73ef82a2.jpg

Plus they just got in the M&P and mags. Right after I buy my M&P and mags for about £10-20 more overall due to postage <_<.

'FireKnife'

And even happier today (can't edit previous post to add this):

1. My M&P9 mag turns up so I am up to 3, easily enough for indoors.

2. My Detonics turns up on time so I have a compact that shares all my 1911 magazine. Too bad it wasn't the exact colour I wanted though.

3. Best of all I saw a HUSKY PUPPY that ran over, said hello, let me pet him and was excited. That has made my day.

Also the Post Office accepted my re-used stamped post parcels that hadn't been franked so that saved me a good bit of cost on posting eBay items.

'FireKnife'

I never got how people got on with a controller meant for people with three hands :P.

Also it looks like a shop down the road from me, well within driving distance has just got the TM Breacher in with spare shells and mags for all of £250 base.

download_zps73ef82a2.jpg

Plus they just got in the M&P and mags. Right after I buy my M&P and mags for about £10-20 more overall due to postage <_<.

'FireKnife'

Well, I am the person H&K seemed to design the Mk23 for (now I want a metal blowback one to add to my awesome TM). :P

Also, buy the Breacher, its sexy as hell. Pump is nice and light because obviously it doesn't have to pull a spring.

I'm going to get one when funds permit and a stock kit so I can choose to run it as somewhat of a primary or more of a room clearer/actual breacher. Shame I've got so many projects on the go already.

Had a heart stopping moment when the stock release button on my .338 fell out. 15 minutes or so later I managed to put it back together and realised the retaining screw had been too loose, knowing its not buggered already makes me very happy.

Also, buy the Breacher, its sexy as hell. Pump is nice and light because obviously it doesn't have to pull a spring.

I am tempted to go to the shop and ask to fondle it but I have a feeling that if I do I might be taking her home with me.

No, I have already spent too much on airsoft this month, I think, maybe not, have I. Damn it.

'FireKnife'

Least you get to play with your toys at work. I had to take mine home and leave it until my return :(.

But that is in about 2hrs so it not all bad.

'FireKnife'

NEW GAME:

What can Scorch fire out of a 40mm across the office?

Edit: board markers are good if you wad them.

That would be good fun to see, how long / big is the office?

And the best is to use CO2 shells and little plush toys. I will never forget seeing a PG Tips little promo monkey plush toy taking out a player and then a bunker.

'FireKnife'

Not very, unfortunately. 

Though I could open both the service manager's office doors and fire from my desk, through his office and into the sales department.

He'd find it hilarious... The sales girls not so much.

Archived