Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait women don't like it when you flash your large barrelled weapon around?

I must remember never to go to Northampton, clearly the *badgeress*-s there be crazy.

'FireKnife'

Yeah, they be crazy, and not all in the good way.

That's why I imported my GF from Leicester. ;)

Looking at getting into doing a proper pistols review video series with a small range to try them out on and see if I can't improve over the typical "in my bedroom" or biased shop video reviews that seem to be the norm for airsoft in the UK.

This makes me happy as I like planning ideas, but finding enough of an area to make the range will be the interesting part.

Plus I get to (try to) be informative and play with pistols :D.

'FireKnife'

Why Bond of all things? :P

But I am either going to do it flat out shoot and show with no specific 'comedy' or personality or bias like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45

Or perhaps make that and then do the odd special comedy one with various retro based things dependent on the gun (doing a Series 70 review in a fat-suit and a ponytail might be one idea etc).

'FireKnife'

When describing what's wrong with Bond, probably don't quote a cool character from a Bond film? ;)

I am looking at the pun-o-meter and the sarcasmatron.

Both are in overload as we speak, I must reverse the polarity of the neutrom flow, quickly!

'FireKnife'

Archived