amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

Panic shopping FTW. I noticed the dollar exchange rate skyrocket in a half-hour, so I decided to plop 360 PLN on a PPK. Shipping can wait, unstable exchange rates can't.

Now I need a haircut, a decent jacket and a nice lass to pose as Fiona Glenanne. Or reasonable imitation of her. :D

Edited by Mike_West

Crye Gen 2's arrived from the US, fit perfectly, are practically brand new, and with a much better price point than buying in the UK. If only I had a game to go to this weekend, or Level Peaks actually had Gen 3 kneepads in stock!

Finally got to replacing my bathroom door. We ripped the door frame out, assembled the new one and put it in. Now I just need to wait for the cement to dry.

That's crazy!

I hate running, but seriously well done!

Making me happy tonight was spending the day with my awesome, truly awesome girlfriend, first walking the dog this afternoon around where I grew up, then getting home, chilling and then cooking a beast of a meal for her using the fresh duck breast and half a bottle of port for the sauce.

It may sound soppy, but we had an ace romantic meal together while the puppy crashed out, using food I had sourced myself, and I have a huge *suitcase*-eating grin on my face!

Bill the IT guy at work bought me a tub of this because he's always nicking smokes off me;

marshmallow-fluff-entert0406-de.jpg

Never knew of it's existence until now; Frankly, this stuff is life changing.

today I bought 2 MOE Hanguards of Hwagan. I have absoultely no use for them, but I have them and he has lunch, and marshmallow fluff. I'll find SOMETHING to do with them, this makes me happy.

This whole situation makes me happy too. What do you run as a primary? I'm pretty sure they'd look awesome bodged onto anything frankly :P

• Like 1

Inokatsu IMI Galil ARM :P TM AK104 Custom, CA SA58 OSW Custom. The onyl M4 I have is my custom M4 MRE RECCE 16" I'm looking for a G&P WOC or a WE OB that's had the basic reliability mods done to it, so it may well end up on that as a vltor/moe custom thingy then, and only then I'll sell my beloved ICS =3

Ordering a new bed, getting an amazing deal on a brand new WE g36c to fix up my current one for sale, my desert tiger stripe turned up from two different places on the same day and finally... not having to work tomorrow because I needed to use leave up!

Today was win!

Ordering a new bed, getting an amazing deal on a brand new WE g36c to fix up my current one for sale, my desert tiger stripe turned up from two different places on the same day and finally... not having to work tomorrow because I needed to use leave up!

Today was win!

Seeing a flashbang being thrown into the Wolf toilet while Wild_XII went for a ###### last night :P

Starting 6pm tonight, LAN right through to Sunday.

Then on monday picking up my better half from the airport after two months apart.

Should be a good few days!

• Like 1

Seeing a flashbang being thrown into the Wolf toilet while Wild_XIII went for a ###### last night :P

I can say it was a fantastic experience... after my ears stopped ringing!

• Like 1