amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

Well I had an interesting night......

Also those Disney moments do make me laugh. Clearly it is a case of 'kids shouldn't get it and if they do you are a bad parent' :D.

'FireKnife'

Interesting night. . . . Good or bad interesting. . . .

Was a pot noodle involved. . . ?

Food, nudity and happy woman was involved. So not amazing, but still went better than I thought.

'FireKnife'

I really want a Dremel.

Don't have a need for one though. Most things I chop up involve my 9" angle grinder or power saws...

Edit, nothing creepy about that at all...!

Edited by shmook

You buy a dremel, and suddenly you see things about the house that need dremelling. Things that didn't need messing with.

Edited by scorch

Isn't that like when you realise that you can shoot bugs instead simply shift them out of the house but seem to forget the mess it leaves everywhere? :P

Though that is a good way to test the pinpoint accuracy of my pistols as they are often so small :).

'FireKnife'

So the Dremel tool is my new favourite thing. Nothing in the house is safe.

Darkchild

You know what they say: When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a prostitute.

• Like 5

You know what they say: When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a prostitute.

This is so funny, I spat granola bar on my keyboard.

• Like 1

I have a hammer.

But I would rather use a different tool on the local prostitutes.

It is called an extendable broom, to keep them far away from me. No attractive Eastern Europe prostitutes for me, just skanky local ones.

Also life is awesome.

'FireKnife'

I'm starting to do a bit better on Ingress.

Are there any Ingress players on Arnies I wonder? Probably not worth a new thread.

Looks like it takes too much effort. I have enough trouble making sure my Pokemon are not all terrible and that is meant for kids :P.

Though I am happy, I get paid soon and the council tax is sorted. Now to just look forward to holidays.

'FireKnife'

It's a very social game. 

When I levelled up from L1 to L3, it was over a course of a day, walking around town chatting to a few friends that play and meeting a few more people that play too. We ended up in the pub as it was within range of a few portals and we needed to have a sit down and recharge our phones.

I played when it first came out, but there was all near me, and I hardly ever go out, so I uninstalled it. 

Dremels are good. 

Sugru is good.

Fixing things so much they need fixing again is better :D

Now, who has a sandblaster? this paint stripper i bought for my new (old) wings for the corrodo is pretty useless... :<

this paint stripper i bought

Well you see there is the issue, don't hire strippers to paint things ;).

As for me got some good friends to chat to this evening and all the food I use to make my own special paella was on offer so ended up even cheaper than usual.

'FireKnife'