Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having conversations with a friend that is staying at their friends and has a hilarious cat that keeps trying to hide, jump out at people and play with things on the edge of the bed so it keeps falling off.

As much as cats can be *rickrolls* they are also some of the best examples of golden moments.

'FireKnife'

I get paid tomorrow.

Time to pre-order Pokemon Omega Ruby and sort out my stuff for my holiday :).

EDIT: Also I have just read the best 'Aristocrats' joke I have ever read in my life. It is oh so NSFW like the joke itself but it picks one of the best source materials ever. :D.

'FrieKnife'

I was tempted to make the Death Star pumpkin but alas not this year. I am still young enough to go out and try and get a drunk chick in a revealing costume and it not be that weird :P.

I have a feeling that when I settle down I will just end up with making pumpkins and actually decorating the house / flat rather than myself ;).

And yes Halloween is tomorrow. Remember people use these safety tips: http://www.thecinemasnob.com/snob-riffs/snob-riffs-halloween-safety

They could be invaluable and teach you useful things. As for me, awful costume and a night out awaits, maybe.

'FireKnife'

I'm working tomorrow night, and the wife is home alone.

I'm going to make a poster for the door that basically says *fruitcage* off no sweets here, so she isn't answering the door every 5 minutes.

At least we are lucky, and it's a nice town where we live so kids are polite and usually with parents.

The town I'm working is a *suitcase* hole and you get feral youths with the attitude of 'give us sweets or we'll set fire to your car'...

Okay, I'll admit, that video is gold.

I have for years been handing out candy alongside my cousin at church "Trunk or Treats" (basically organized gatherings of decorated vehicle boots that have basically replaced actual trick or treating for many local areas).  My cousin and his dad are dressing up as the Mario Bros., but I just help hand out the candy (I do have an old Nintendo hat that says "Made in the 80's" though).  The church we usually do it for supposedly is requiring over 1000 pieces of candy, but we are going to another, smaller gathering elsewhere this year.  Naturally, we bought more than what they were asking for, and have already started eating a bit.  Who knows how much will be left over.

I still expect to see teens trying to cash in of course.  A few years were quite sad seeing classmates appear when one could tell they were high/drunk.

Just a shame I can't wear any of my East Bloc militaria and see how many parents I can rile up in doing so.  Considering we are supposed to have snow and high winds, my East German winter rain pattern set would be real nice to have on.

I live in a slightly rough area (I say slightly as there arnt any problems but it does look rough) and haven't had a problem with trick or treaters. Get about 5-6 knocks and they're always with parents. Always feel sorry for the children who are by themselves (don't know why). Last year, little boy knocked as batman and I had to stop myself from asking to hear his batman voice (he'd probably be scared shitless if I did). He did look great though.

Clearing out unwanted items today. Skip day. Always a good day when it's skip day.

Clearing out unwanted items today.

Just offload them to the kids, I am sure they will want them :P. As for me well I am half and half between going out and not given that it seems all the people I know are busy, some being busy with having to take other younger siblings out.

Might just buy a bag or two of those £1 assortment sweets and put them at the door with a sign 'take one, none left, oh well, too late'. Though I doubt any would bother given you have to get up a thin stairway to my flat and can only realistically get one person at a time up it.

'FireKnife'

Sounds like you've done that before, FK. . . . .

Which bit? Or all of it? :P

However I could just like I say go out in costume and get laid but to be honest I already have this week (laid not costumed) and I really can't be bothered after two plates of Chinese food.

Oh and yeah Chinese buffet lunch today, awesome. Also might pop over to Aldi and buy one or two of the little £5 box fireworks to have for some back yard fun (no, no, not that kind).

EDIT: Lidl and Aldi are usually say 7-8-9pm shutters depending where they are. The three near me are 8-9pm openers so should be the same in most places (live in a mid area, nothing fancy or *suitcase*).

'FireKnife'

Well they still have some of the cheapy fireworks in stock so that will be good.

Aso got one over on one of my mates when I pointed out to them that 5th November means nothing in the French calender (they are in France this year) so they are trying to rouse some interest in celebrating a UK tradition :P.

EDIT: Also boobs, the prospect of woman's boobs this weekend makes me happy. As for what I am going to do well I will leave that to your minds.

'FireKnife'

Archived