Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and the response to the Daily Mail asking if anyone in the UK can make a sandwich...

Daily Mail response: I don't need to, I have a wife for that, she never leaves the kitchen.

Also some inertammo would be good, spruce up my pics a bit when I remember to take some.

'FireKnife'

I seriously have to read more Tokyo Marui pages translated by Google.

From their page regarding the various ways to play airsoft under a section about playing in your own room: "also spread with a jerk fun with a little ingenuity."

And this from the same page, this time about championship events: "sporty custom that was different homeopathic and survival game"

I love checking out the fail that is Google translate while trying to see what Marui says about there own stuff.

'FireKnife'

Haha, maybe not. I would rather not live in Japan, I suck at learning new languages that use a standardised A-Z alphabet first of all, never mind characters.

Though as much as I would love to be able to make money from airsoft I doubt that is very likely. Hell even my idea for running pistol shooting events sees me breaking even at best.

'FireKnife'

Oh that is what a dump pouch is for, I thought it was for when you got caught short and needed a place to put your man log rather than leave it for the enemy to step in.........

Though if they gave me a free pistol or some parts each month for doing it in addition to my own job I am sure I could sort something out.

'FireKnife'

Eh, if Marui gave me a free pistol a month I would have a sex change and advertise all their products in the Euro market as Rowena or something ;).

Also I have the cash for one more pistol (with the USPc being on hold until TMs one surfaces, soon I hope) but I am not sure. It is either going to be a KJ CZ75, an Army Colt Gold Cup or a VFC PPQ.

The Army Gold Cup is winning but then that might be as I have many mags for it as it is a TM clone but the CZ75 looks nice and I like the CZ75, I love having choices like this.

'FireKnife'

No, I have realised that it does nothing in regards to the style of play I prefer :P.

'FireKnife'

How do you know if you haven't tried it?

Seriously, shotguns are some of the most fun airsofting you can have!

I'm a die hard sniper, but sometimes I would put a gas shorty on my back in a scabbard, (Aliens style), grab my full size gas one too, and spend a couple of hours owning AEG sprayers.

Awesome fun :)

Logic tells me so.

Plus I have given it a whirl and it just felt like it wasn't for me. I like follow up shots and using things one handed when going into rooms and buildings.

As awesome as it is I will wait until I have the £300 disposeable I would need straight off to buy it.

'FireKnife'

Archived