Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

r2PBqcpl.jpg

I apologise for the photo, lighting in my room is pants and I only have an iPod or old phone to take photos with.

But its here! And mine! Now the fun begins of setting it up for a fat git like me and sorting some dummy plates out, unsure whether to go with 10, 15 or 20mm thick but I probably reckon 10 as I get hot enough as it is.

The Ferro Concepts Assault Back Panel blends in perfectly on the back too.

Just buy Breacher.

I would but bought pistols and looking at a TRMR instead.

Also those adverts above are about right. As for 'feminists' are we talking 'man hating butch-lesbians' or actual feminists?

I class as a feminist as I think all people are equal. But that advert is still hilarious and has equal levels of being comedically offensive to both sexes which is fine given the context.

'FireKnife'

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

3. One to change the bulb, one to foot the ladder and one blame the patriarchy for the ceilings being so high.

How many Germans does it take to change a light bulb?

One, they are very efficient and have no sense of humour.

That's not feminism. That's being a normal person who has respect for others.

Actually it is, having a respect for both sexes makes you a feminist. Having a demand that women are elevated to a status better than men is from the man-haters, totally different group of people.

It doesn't sound right due to the way some people view feminism but that is proabably why so many get quite annoyed about the subject.

'FireKnife'

So I the lady I adore off on Monday (story of my life) when I mentioned killing someone and that someone being the *Ubar* she's seeing. She said it didn't affect me to which I replied it tears me up knowing she's seeing such a *rickroll*. Then on Tues when we were working it was very awkward but she seemed to warm up towards the end of the shift. She liked something I shared on fb so guessed she couldn't be too mad so messaged her asking if she was enjoying being back home only to be ignored. Then last night she responded to my comment about her second nipple piercing having a name.

Today's just been a normal day with her and that's made me immensely happy, we're back to where we were with the taunting and taking the out of each other. I've snuck some cookies into her bag for later too.

She might be trying to politely tell you that who she goes out with is up to her. I've known people like that for years, I leave them to it. When ever they try to complain about their other half, I change the subject.

It migh be best, for your own sanity, to step back a bit. Oh, and buy a breacher.

Edit: the above is in response to Tw1tch.

I understand what was meant.

But the git deserves to have his face broken for what he's already done to one of my other good friends and I'm worried the same will happen again. Despite them being "not a couple" at this point in time. I just decided to tell her the truth instead of lying when she asked who I wanted to kill and worried I'd *fruitcage*ed up a great friendship.

It is her choice to who she sees and I do respect that. But he's a *Ubar* not fit for this world.

I've no intention of rebound sex.

I've accepted I'll never be with her and thats fair enough but she could've at least chosen to sleep with a guy who's not a *Ubar*. But I don't have to like it, just accept it and break his *fruitcage* face when it goes south.

If it does of course. You never know he might be her one.

She's still one of my closest friends, so I'll stand by her and of course I'll be there.

Bacon.

Yes.

Aww yeah. Had a sausage and bacon bap from Gregs this morning on my weekly 34 mile trip just to wash my sodding clothes. Don't think I could've gotten out of bed without the prospect of that delicious pork product.

Twitch, you won't like this, and I tried to phrase this better, but I couldn't, and it's going to sound really harsh. But I know what you are saying, and I kinda understand the feeling, but just as you see their relationship from a different perspective, we see yours from a diferent perspective to you.

She is right, it's not your problem, you have warned her and she has chosen not to heed your advice, as is entirely her perogative as a human being. Stop being a whiney, back sniper because there really is no worse quality in a human being than the guy that didn't get the girl and did get friendzoned, engaging in a snipe war at him, even if he is a *beep*. I have seen it so many times in the myriad of relationships that take place where I work. The fact that you are trying to use Facebook as a manner of quantifying the state of your relationship says a lot. She liked something you posted? Grow up.

She is your friend, but, now she has all the facts, it is not your buisness. Stop convincing yourself that this is about you being some white knight who just wants to protect her. It might have an element of that, you probably are a genuinely decent guy, but it is, conciously or not, tinged so much with jealousy that it will become a grotesque parody of the original good intention and will rampage through your friendship and cause untold damage if you don't restrain it.

I come from a better perspective on this than most, my closest friend is female, (who incidentaly, I have no feelings for) I don't allways like her boyfriends, but it is her perogative to pick and choose who she wishes, and I would never presume to give her unsolicited advice, her life is hers and hers alone. In return, she doesn't really interfere in my life, if she doesn't like a girlfriend, (and I have dated some utter ubars) she keeps it to her self.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's simply the truth.

Oh, and regarding your propensity towards comitting violent thoughts to an online forum? Probably not a great idea.

On a happier note, I now have one week off, which is my first period of downtime since I finished POTL in June 2013

Archived