Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Successfully changed the front shock absorbers and springs (and wheel bearings, wheel hubs, and brake discs) on my Corrado today. Good news!

However, my old caliper carriers were siezed to the steering knuckle/hub carrier, so I had to get new ones.

I didn't account for not being able to re-use the old bolts.... :|

Oh i didn't manage to get any. I had the fun fun experience of building it back up with no front calipers (secured to wishbones) and baking it out of the workshop.

with no foot brakes, only the handbrake on the rears (which isn't adjusted properly because, of course, I was going to do that today after getting the fronts sorted.

Still, at least i've got lovely shiny clean front brake discs :|

6.30am? That's a lie in. Currently got a one year old with very saw eyes (can not spell con-junk-ta-vi-tis). But happy thread and this is connected. The drops appear to be working on his eyes, which is great. Bloody horrible having to put them on his eyes though. Got to hold him still and force his eyes open. Not nice, but it is nice to know it's helping him heal.

Enjoying re-watching 'The Bridge', it's a swift smack to the face of (soft) dramas that toe the line.

6.30am? That's a lie in. Currently got a one year old with very saw eyes (can not spell con-junk-ta-vi-tis). But happy thread and this is connected. The drops appear to be working on his eyes, which is great. Bloody horrible having to put them on his eyes though. Got to hold him still and force his eyes open. Not nice, but it is nice to know it's helping him heal.

Enjoying re-watching 'The Bridge', it's a swift smack to the face of (soft) dramas that toe the line.

Mine is nearly 17 months, has a temp of 38.4. He normally slept till 0900.

He's teething too, got loads coming through, and full of a virus me and the wife had. Mega sore throat and general "feel like *suitcase*".

Stuff like this confirms sky-fairies don't exist. The wife doesn't like that when I say it.

But if they did, why would they make a normally happy, innocent baby suffer like this?

Rum is so good. Rum hangovers are so bad.

Also, Slipknot on Tuesday, I'll be rocking out like it's 1999! (except I have less hair now)

Darkchild

I thoroughly approve of both rum and slipknot.

Today I had the best days airsoft I have had in a long time.

Apparently if you put a drop on the tear duct when the eye's closed and then get them to open the eye it should coat the eyeball, cant remember where I heard that or confirm if it works btu its worth a try if it stops you having to strap him down like he's in clockwork orange! 

Learning more at work. Started learning cash procedures: counting and declaring all till drawers first thing in the morning, prepping cash for collection and partaking in the collection.

Kinda depressing working out I handed over well over two years wages for myself this morning.

Archived