Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only I saved 100 quid from the last paycheck, and that's after all the crazy expenses made over the last week (it reads like a list of comedy/cartoon noodle implements, trust me), but it's also payday today.

Even better, it turns out that I didn't get on the emergency 2 gigs of my data plan last month.

I also found that ThinkGeek has an Ebay store with affordable shipping.

Deadpool is basically the best character in the entire marvel universe.

What they did to him in "X-Men Origins Wolverine" was disgraceful.  They've been trying to get a proper film off the ground with Ryan Reynolds for years and it is happening.

Here is some test footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CphFZGH5030

Basically in the comic universe he is mad, his madness manifests in his knowledge that he is in comics.  He isn't mad but everyone thinks he is.

He is always breaking the 4th wall and talking directly to the audience, he has cool powers and is very funny.

Yeah, Deadpool is about one of the few Marvel ideas I can really get excited about.

Also new Bond film trailer looks interesting. Could be a good one or could be average, depends how they swing it with Waltz and the whole 'digging up the past again' idea.

'FireKnife'

Yup, to be honest given the few comics I have read of Deadpool i really expected no less than that test footage.

Now if it ends up being cut down to a 12A and isn't at least a 15 and full of mental shizz I am just going to plain give up on Marvel films.

'FireKnife'

Archived