Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Not to nitpick, but anyone serving on USS Enterprisd would probabky keelhaul anyone calling their ship carrion instead of carrier.

And even if it would be fun to send the Capitol to sea and count the non-swimming politicians, that's usually spelled capital ship.

And ar least blye water navies group at least battleships, carriers and battlecruisers as capital ships.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to nitpick, but anyone serving on USS Enterprisd would probabky keelhaul anyone calling their ship carrion instead of carrier.

And even if it would be fun to send the Capitol to sea and count the non-swimming politicians, that's usually spelled capital ship.

And ar least blye water navies group at least battleships, carriers and battlecruisers as capital ships.

Having played dystopian wars and firestorm armada I used carrion deliberately, carriers die incredibly quickly if the oposing player has any sense and has the range.

Welcome home Tink :) how is your Corrado doing? Charger sorted now?

:D Corrado doing ish. charger currently at John Mitchel Racing on south coast. local place couldn't do it will week before nurburgring :| oil feed pipe split and was leaking oil everywhere. Only found out when I visited Marlowe for a BBQ and left oil on his newly paved driveway |:

I had nothing but greatness from plusnet :)

Fair enough. Don't move house with them.

:D Corrado doing ish. charger currently at John Mitchel Racing on south coast. local place couldn't do it will week before nurburgring :| oil feed pipe split and was leaking oil everywhere. Only found out when I visited Marlowe for a BBQ and left oil on his newly paved driveway |:

Nice and fun then! How long have you got left to get it sorted? Hopefully it all goes to plan! 

Just got back from the gym. Saw a corrado in absolute mint condition on my walk back, albeit a left hooker on French plates.

They're still good looking cars, if a tiny bit dated. if the headlights were less oblong it'd pass for early mid 2000's, not 15 years earlier. 

Nice and fun then! How long have you got left to get it sorted? Hopefully it all goes to plan! 

I have just over 3 weeks to get sorted. Hopefully the SC will be back with me monday or tuesday, meaning I can fit it over nights when I get back from work next week, then go for a dirty great blast around the peak district / N. yorkshire moors to put it through it's paces and see if I need to change anything else.

I'm booked on a ferry on the 18th May.

It's gonna be ace :D

Got my AABB PVS14 today. Waiting for it to get dark to try it out. Need to sort an IR illuminator for it though. Not expecting it to blow my mind but be a bit of fun.

Also some guys at work were casually doing coke in the beer garden. So we asked them to leave and as they did they let off a military smoke inside. Was certainly an odd day.

Archived