amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

Despite the fact that I get to experience a root canal sometime this week, I'm happy right now. My good friend is preparing to send all the Soviet gear I ordered late last year within the following week, and I found this version of the classic folksong "Katyusha" that I challenge any of you to not want to start tapping to.

Many cheers to us all!

Ordered a Wieieiei tech aluminium loading nozzle for my MP9, a chinese scout light, a hot water bottle and some 123a batteries.

Hopefully they will be here in time for the 11th.

I have also been cheered up recently by peanut butter kit kat chunkys.

They totally rule.

I saw the advert for the new kitkats, and wondered what the peanut butter tasted like...

I shall pop to the shop tomorrow for a little chocolaty adventure!

My neighbor went fishing over the weekend, on Sunday evening, he gave me a massive Cod.

I just filleted it, 6 portions came off the beast, whilst there are enough scraps of meat to make a good few jumbo fish cakes.

Just need a few pounds of quality Kind Edwards/Maris Pipers now :D

Just ordered what is probably the best lever action that isn't a real gun. The Daisy Red Ryder. Gonna see if I can convert it to 6mm and then lower the power a little.

Gunmane: did you see the old guy at 1:45? I bet he's thinking he'd like to PT her all day

To qoute one of the youtube comments: "made me think, he used to sing this song when freezing in the battlefield, while she was miles away, waiting for him to come back alive. And here they are, singing with these young? ladies.."

Notice how he's singing with his wife? That's what the song is all about.

Amazon UK sells the holster I was after.

Got a TM Glock 17 in OD on Saturday.

Avalon BCM and MB Troy rail arrived but stuck in Customs.

PGC slide and Guarder sights on it's way via UPS.

Soul Calibur 5 is amazing.

PS Vita on pre-order.

Best mate back in UK after 2 year hiatus in Belgium.

Going out for dinner with a Moldovan girl I chatted up on the tube, she probably just wants a passport but ignorance is bliss.

• Like 1

We are looking after an English Mastiff for a week.

He is a lovely big brute, he has been abused and is a little underweight but he has such a nice nature.

His farts are so smelly though it is funny.

Gag then laugh funny.

*boke*

...actually, the postal service did an excellent job and I got the gun delivered today (duh). Must be some karmic payback for the horrible Charlie Foxtrot that happened with my December order.

Halfway through a good cigar and a healthy dose of single malt Scotch, all problems are forgotten.

Unfortunately that was last night and now I'm at work, but I do have three airsoft parcels arriving today and that's always nice.

• Like 1

getting my shiny new blackberry Torch, my Detonics back of Ed with ludicrous Full auto, I can't stop smiling when I shoot it. Sorting out jmy spare phone with insurance so my gf doesn't have to go without hers because they keep breaking :) Oh and my G&P WOC is on it's home stretch and should be with me thursday. I am a happy man.

• Like 1

Scoring a date in a few weeks with a face-breakingly sexy lingerie model.

Eating a cupcake with my initials on it.

Finding nothing but positive reviews of the WA mag compatible GHK PDW.

Finding a website that sells an adjustable hop for the above, also with good reviews.

Later on this evening, I intend to cast a vicious.

• Like 1

Eating a cupcake with my initials on it.

Finding nothing but positive reviews of the WA mag compatible GHK PDW.

Finding a website that sells an adjustable hop for the above, also with good reviews.

Later on this evening, I intend to cast a vicious.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sounds good. What's his name?

:P

Me, not having a knee infection any more, (pice in request, but they ming. You have been warned), and spending they evening with my girlie. Been together a year, and booking the same restaurant, with the same table as our first date went down rather well!

On top of that, my clay shooting is getting beyond awesome, my puppy is still ace, and life in general is pretty good. My close family is rather *fruitcage*ed, but my personal life is going great guns!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pending success, I shall show one - Remind me on the 3rd of march when it happens! (She's aware of airsoft and knows several airsofters, so 'Hey, some dude says he's dating you and put your picture on the internet' might not be helpful).

Sounds good. What's his name?

Bender Bending Rodriguez :P