Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gf doesn't care what I buy.

She would care if I put an arcade machine in our dining room.

Pffft what does she know about interior design? If you don't have an arcade machine in your dining room you're losing out.

All good points well made.

She has conceded that the spare room could be my man cave if I replaced the double bed with a sofa bed.

Ace! Mine is that way inclined too. It's the little victories :)

MAN CAVE FOR THE WIN!! I have taken over ours which has a sofa bed.. It's currently a gear dumping zone at the moment mind you!

Snap! Not been 'softing for years, but the spare room has become my staging area for September. Kit and guns galore :P

Or I'm sensible with monies (I try to sell before I buy, this is because I have a habit of giving things away. Better to sell and fund a new purchase than to give away).

Deleted the game Destiny off of my ps4, as I've come to the conclusion that it's a game that turns you into a crack addict. More misery and slog than euphoria.

Or I'm sensible with monies (I try to sell before I buy, this is because I have a habit of giving things away. Better to sell and fund a new purchase than to give away).

Deleted the game Destiny off of my ps4, as I've come to the conclusion that it's a game that turns you into a crack addict. More misery and slog than euphoria.

I felt kinda the same way with borderlands 2 except meh. That game kinda killed my gaming mood.

Last new game I bought actually.

I'll be pew pewing at you then! Will try and find you one evening to shake your hand and put a face to a name.

Yeah odd how they changed it. I would've rather been on the Green side (usually wear RG G3 Pants and a tshirt) but can't ask the other two to change their whole kit loadout (they wear ATACS FG so we would've all been sound for the green side). Apparently RG pants and a M81 combat shirt under a rig is a'OK as camo though so it's not too much of a change. I've still managed to use it as an excuse for some new gear and a complete new set up for my rifle :) 

Time Crisis II sitrep:

If you have a bottle and a half of wine then invent a drinking game for Time Crisis it won't be a sensible one. Free play mode. Unlimited lives. Everytime you take a hit, drink a shot.

Madness.

Sounds like the best game ever! I want to play! 

Anyone else from Arnies interested in going? I'll be registering tonight!

Which team am bestest?

I would love to especially as you get first dibs on the next AI game which is at a disused power station.

However I've not played in months due to my sodding ankle and the only things I've got that work are my stock TM P226 (I do have six working mags for it though) and my TM Mk23 with single mag.

Although I'm pretty sure my Mk18 does just need a new hop rubber as my Prometheus tore. :(

Finally answered one of those calls from an unrecognised number. Something about a refund. Told them I'm not interested and to remove my details from their records. Phone goes to hold for 30 seconds or so and the operator comes back saying she can't do that. Threatened to report them for harrassment if they continue and she hung up sharpish.

Knowing my luck I was genuinely owed a refund on something.

I am genuinely looking forward to the power station. 

If you want to get the MK18 up and running put a new rubber in there then see how it goes. Alternatively I've got a ERG that'll be going spare if you want to rock that. 

Those refund calls really annoy me! I just answer the phone and put it down let them listen to silence. 

Finally answered one of those calls from an unrecognised number. Something about a refund. Told them I'm not interested and to remove my details from their records. Phone goes to hold for 30 seconds or so and the operator comes back saying she can't do that. Threatened to report them for harrassment if they continue and she hung up sharpish.

Knowing my luck I was genuinely owed a refund on something.

My favourite trick is to be really picky and pedantic, ask *suitcase* loads of questions about whatever they're selling and generally be a pain in the *albartroth* tying up the line. If you do it enough they blacklist your number and stop calling

My favourite trick is to be really picky and pedantic, ask *suitcase* loads of questions about whatever they're selling and generally be a pain in the *albartroth* tying up the line. If you do it enough they blacklist your number and stop calling

While great in theory, modern smartphones are so juice hungry, this would last for all of 10 minutes before the phone died.

I'll be pew pewing at you then! Will try and find you one evening to shake your hand and put a face to a name.

Yeah odd how they changed it. I would've rather been on the Green side (usually wear RG G3 Pants and a tshirt) but can't ask the other two to change their whole kit loadout (they wear ATACS FG so we would've all been sound for the green side). Apparently RG pants and a M81 combat shirt under a rig is a'OK as camo though so it's not too much of a change. I've still managed to use it as an excuse for some new gear and a complete new set up for my rifle :)

Don't know why it was changed from tan and green.

My lot have always been greens though so that's how I'm rolling!

I'll be easy to find. Look for the bloke with a beard and swearing a lot. Just follow the trail of empty lager cans each evening...!

Anyone else from Arnies interested in going? I'll be registering tonight!

Which team am bestest?

Green/LSD am best team!

Archived