Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it dickheads like that think 1. That sort of thing is funny and 2. We should dress around their inability to control themselves.

Ok happiness is working out I can run the minuteman and a hunter with pcaine and physically throw my opponents warcaster across the board then shoot him/her in the face with a giant robot with wrist mounted chainguns!

Hmmm. I'm not up to speed with Comic Con. Let's hope not.  Not sure how reliable an extras casting director is though...I don't mind a bit of form over function every now and again anyway.  I enjoyed Sucker Punch heh.

I like the Deadpool footage:

"You look like an avocado had sex with an older avocado"

I don't car if it is ropey, I am going to see it at the cinema twice, once for me and once to make up for one of the 7-year-olds that can't go because it is an 18.

Hopefully then a sequel will get green lit or perhaps a move into more high quality 18 certificate stuff in this genre.

I'm sick of kids ruining films by just existing.

I like the Deadpool footage:

"You look like an avocado had sex with an older avocado"

I don't car if it is ropey, I am going to see it at the cinema twice, once for me and once to make up for one of the 7-year-olds that can't go because it is an 18.

Hopefully then a sequel will get green lit or perhaps a move into more high quality 18 certificate stuff in this genre.

I'm sick of kids ruining films by just existing.

Round here as long as an adult is with them they can watch it so save some cash go see it once.

Got a text from DHL saying they want £4.55 in VAT &/or handling fees.

Not bad as the items (a Tri 152 and genuine U94 PTT, presents from the family) came to £230 shipped. Plus the order was only dispatched from HK late Saturday/early Sunday.

Now to play the waiting game and sort out the Comtacs to pair with it. And then cry because probably no airsoft until September at least.

Yep one of the Tri Industries replica Falcon 152s. I'll try and review it ASAP but won't be playing for a while. The review I've seen is very positive.

Pairing it with a set of genuine dual comtacs. Only thing is I'm worried my PTT won't work straight off. The one I ordered was out of stock so they offered another one that apparently isn't modified despite the chat with the customer services at Tactical Gear Trade who say it will work.

Spent the evening finishing off one of the two VSR10s I have for repair and tuning for a team mate.

Mirror polished sears and modded the hop. Currently throwing .40g BBs, 7/10 shots onto a 6" diameter downpipe, lasered at 80m with plenty of hop left for anything heavier if needed.

Also having a tinker with the WE GBB G36k that I got. Already stripped and cleaned, regreased, and sorted the outer barrel to get rid of a touch of wobble it had.

Enjoyable evening.

Mind giving a list of 'bits you chucked in' please?

SHS steel sears, laylax orange piston, sp170 spring and a firefly hard rubber whoch i sealed onto the barrel with nail varnish. Biro tube mod to the hop arm and cleaned the TM inner barrel with a swab and a touch of brasso followed by IPA (standard gspec length, I don't go in for that extending through the silencer BS)

Mostly it's just time getting it all just so. I don't install anything I'm not happy with. When I'm fettling with the trigger assembly I have digital calipers on hand to make sure everything is square and a magnifying glass to check the hop mods are evenly done.

Archived