Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. :)

I almost don't want to give this one back. 

The other one though... Prime example of someone who just went on ASPUK and bought loads of bits and threw them into a clone rifle with no idea how they should work together or how to correct the tolerance inaccuracies.

If I had built a rifle which came out like this, I would have thrown it in the river in shame and never spoken of it again. :P

So managed to program the Tri 152. Turns out I was being a bit of a muppet and must've selected the wrong CTCSS frequency for the channel I was attempting to set. Now got 8 channels each with 9 CTCSS programmed frequencies.

Would prefer more but the maximum you could set the channel to (including an identifier for CTCSS) appears to be 127. Really like the look and feel of it so far. Need to actually test range out a bit and sort out my comtacs but I have a happy.

Are you able to test his they fare with regular radios? I want one but not sure I'll be able to convince the rest of the team! :/

I'll see what I can do bud. Not sure what my flatmates radios are but I have a Motorola XTNiD somewhere.

On test yesterday we were only getting .78km range but that was the same with the other radio we took out so was probably more to do with being in a built up area. Need to do more testing.

So... range? How far?

I probably shouldn't ask as it may cost me hundreds...

The hop isn't bedded in properly yet, but I tentatively reckon that once it is I could make accurate 60m shots. 

How come I didn't shoot it Scorch I knew I was out of sorts yesterday! next time! 

I'll make sure to bring it next time and let you have a go. 

Archived