Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE SPR turned up today along with a CQBR upper minus BCG. :)

Its nowhere near perfect (most mags are leaking but got some maintanence gas which will hopefully seal them up or at worst new seals), needs the paintjob stripping and a good internal clean but I'm loving it. Can't wait to try it next Sunday.

Glorious GBBR master race.

Ffffffaaaaatttthhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!

Looks like I've sold a pistol and a rifle, within 2 hours of putting them on arnies. Whoa that was exceedingly quick quickly fast faster pussycat kill kill time.

Rather happy about that.

Hats a coincidence!! I just bought a TM USPc!!! Huzzah!!

I ordered some BFG 10 speed 417 pouches, got sent the SR25 ones, called the shop this morning and theyve sent me a free return label and will send out the right ones today, can't ask for better issue resolution than that! I always think you can tell the quality of service by how quick they fix any error and this has been sorted no problem so i am Happy (yes they could have sent the right ones in the first place but they are pretty much identical so i'll let em off lol)

I ordered some BFG 10 speed 417 pouches, got sent the SR25 ones, called the shop this morning and theyve sent me a free return label and will send out the right ones today, can't ask for better issue resolution than that! I always think you can tell the quality of service by how quick they fix any error and this has been sorted no problem so i am Happy (yes they could have sent the right ones in the first place but they are pretty much identical so i'll let em off lol)

Tactical-kit by any chance?

Archived