Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately it's not my MP5 it's the flatmates but I'm certainly enjoying it. Probably something else to add to my long list of purchases to be made. Unsure what variant I'll go with. Maybe an SD of some sort with jubilee clipped mag lite.

Been thinking about the support, dedication and loyalty the fanbase gives East -EU game developers like Bohemia and cd-project. Even ex GDC world to an extend. I'm forgetting the developers of Metro here. Ex trojca games. The fun I had in Metro, Stalker, Vampire the masquerade, Arma and nownthe Witcher has not been equalled by any western developer. Valve used to be mynhero, but 10 years of relative inactivity has passed so that went. The ideology of modern and even failed eastern eundevelopers is like a great smiling - go pl*ugh youself - to milking machines like Ubisoft, Activision, Codemasters, EA games and the likes. Great immersion, reasonable, if any, restrictions, great graphics, what a story and full of free DLC / content patches for a good, reasonable price. They're worth my money ^^.

Just bought some Wolf Grey Mechanix from Tactical Kit as my last pair of gloves have been eaten by my kit bag...

Knowing their efficiency I'll have them tomorrow unless RM drop the ball.

Also pls send Halp, been looking into a HPA conversion set for my GBBRs but I don't think I can do it.

It's more is it something I want to do (I appreciate this is a very personal decision)

I know it's awesome performance wise which I'm not disputing but I'm worried it'll kill why I got into airsoft for realistic replicas. Then again the thought of my mags venting everywhere in the cold frustrates me.

Archived