Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe some of the kits are reversible but I've some spare STANAGs and VN anyway as I am building up my collection of PMAGs.

I want my 416 to be sick in winter as well as warmer months. Not that I actually get to play much anyway. Might just get a TM recoil for when I can't be bothered with gas.

Are you talking from experience that this works or speculation?

Better idea, ITW mag boots. Slip a hand warmer in them in winter.

Cut a cross for the full valve, and then they also protect the baseplate if you drop them!

Just bought some Wolf Grey Mechanix from Tactical Kit as my last pair of gloves have been eaten by my kit bag...

Knowing their efficiency I'll have them tomorrow unless RM drop the ball.

Also pls send Halp, been looking into a HPA conversion set for my GBBRs but I don't think I can do it.

Maybe ask for help via the stunt signal?

You rang?

I am late to the party but here is my 2p.

If you are using gas HPA is the balls.

Converting a GBBR to HPA is a pain (changing hose with each mag, tapping mags and others).

Daytonagun is the answer there or (and I know it is sacrelicious) an AEG for days when it is too gold for evaporative gas.

Depends on your budget.

Money? Daytonagun.

No money? Backup AEG (you can put a computer in it later).

Well I have been off work for a while due to lack of work with all the snow.

So I have been keeping busy with old gundam TV shows.

Started at the beginning and I skipped sd and g gundam. From what I recall I did not care for g gundam at all when it was first released and the SD thing bugs me.

Now I'm at gundam wing and am much happy.

Don't get me wrong I loved msg but zeta and zz were a bit of the same thing over and over.

0080, f91, and stardust were fantastic, short but I thought they were better than zeta and zz.

Victory was the most interesting and I can't wait to see what lies ahead till 00.

The wife bought me a WAS pathfinder chest rig as a thank you for the support I've given over the whole divorce thing.  I've been thinking about a light rig for a while now, because I do most of my work in a light recce role and I'm in stripped down Land rovers a lot.  This is exactly what I need, I have the best wife ever!

Darkchild

Archived