Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait wait wait - they make the spanner monkeys join in on the stock take?!

oh god...

I'm not spanner monkeying any more. Jacked that to go work for a plumbers merchant for more money and less stress. Also, my new manager is an airsofter.

But yes, at my old job the spanner monkeys and warehouse lads did all of the stocktake. The sales staff did chuff-all.

It's all a bit up in the air at the moment with some pages being taken down while others remain but by the way some people are acting you would think Mark Zuckerberg is going to personally come to your house, confiscate anything gun shaped and ship you off to a work camp

I just got into The Expanse.  Damn it's good.

Join us....

It's brilliant, however they've left the best bits out from the books. Hopefully it'll get signed for a 2nd (and 3th, 4rd, and 6nd) seasons. I need to see how they make all the cool *suitcase* happen that's not happened yet.

Innis&gunn is amazing!

Ok I'm happy because I'm out of hospital after an unplanned visit for a little while now just got to wait for the next lot.

Afaik the fb thing isn't using bots but instead certain anti gun groups are pushing their members to be concerned good citizens and report the eeevil gun owners who must be silenced and punished.

Archived