Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Innis&gunn is amazing!

Ok I'm happy because I'm out of hospital after an unplanned visit for a little while now just got to wait for the next lot.

Afaik the fb thing isn't using bots but instead certain anti gun groups are pushing their members to be concerned good citizens and report the eeevil gun owners who must be silenced and punished.

Uninformed morons.

So, my second-hand collector's edition of the Warhammer 40000 Black Crusade corebook finally arrived yesterday. However, Ebay's preferred method of delivery is batnuts insane: the store that sold the book is located in some podunk in NY state. So I assumed that the parcel will go to NYC, from there either to Germany or directly to Poland and that's that.

Well, nope. From Podunk, NY it went to Ermahgerd, KY, where Ebay has some sort of global dispatch center. From Kentucky, it went to UK. From UK to Netherlands. From Netherlands to Lithuania. And finally, from Lithuania to Poland. Good that the local courier was nice enough to deliver it to me at 5PM (and I nearly gave myself a heart attack from sprinting down the street and up the stairs when I spotted a courier company van looking for a place to park when I was coming back from work).

Got my WE Makarov the other day. Love the way it feels, heavier than expected.

Was just going to use it for insurgent/Russian loadout but might end up stuffing it in a spare pouch for giggles.

400 fps on black gas with the suppressor though...ouch.

Just don't charge it as long as you normally do

Charge it?

It's gas, mate...

Odd, I was teasing a mate yesterday on Facebook who put up a pic of a pistol with a lanyard. The angle made it look like it was plugged in to a phone charger.

Riveting story, I know...!

Work paid for night in a Hilton hotel. Decent meal, and bed, and warm cookie on sign in. Plus managed to source a new rear axle on the way home for Rusty for a bargain 40 quid, after I looked at my current one and hand sized bits of rust fell off...

0763b0b0736aaf578258fe5d9919359c.jpg

Also the restaurant is pretty empty so I just raided the desert bar. WINNING!

I couldn't. That desert was after a bowl of soup and a portion each of beef stir fry and sausages and mash. I very nearly didn't finish that epic lemon merrangue (merrang? Meranugngue?) cake.

That little brown chocolate thing was pretty much solid orange chocolate truffle. It was amazing.

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

Archived