Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

The support withdrawal was mainly due to lack of funding.. All it needs is someone silly enough to invest a *suitcase* tonne per year that they'll never get back and someone will bring the support back.

But sadly in the world we live in as there's no money in it so no one is interested..

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The support withdrawal was mainly due to lack of funding.. All it needs is someone silly enough to invest a *suitcase* tonne per year that they'll never get back and someone will bring the support back.

But sadly in the world we live in as there's no money in it so no one is interested..

Vw corrado?

b4b06c5858d5707cd7d52d40ba6c0a0d.jpg

That's the car but in Europe it was available with a load more engines.

Including a G60 engine which is a 1.8l supercharged engine.

It is a G-Lader which is a centrifugally sealed scroll type blower.

Tink's is the G-Lader equipped car which is considered superior due to its lower weight.

That's the car but in Europe it was available with a load more engines.

Including a G60 engine which is a 1.8l supercharged engine.

It is a G-Lader which is a centrifugally sealed scroll type blower.

Tink's is the G-Lader equipped car which is considered superior due to its lower weight.

The g60 is the 1800 8v engine out of the golf gti mk2, with the g lader, boosting (heh) the power up to 160bhp.

Just watched my video back.

13 minutes 16 seconds bridge to gantry.

Well happy!

I pulled over for everything, and slowed down as well. Highest speed I got was 110mph on the final straight. With sorted suspension, my over fuelling issues sorted and another few thousand miles under my belt (and maybe some strut braces to tighten up the chassis) I'll be aiming for 11 minutes next year.

The g60 is the 1800 8v engine out of the golf gti mk2, with the g lader, boosting (heh) the power up to 160bhp.

Just watched my video back.

13 minutes 16 seconds bridge to gantry.

Well happy!

Have someone weld the silencer ports closed.

If it's anything like the Eaton's(not sure what it comes with, too drunk to care to look).

Most tower bars do very little if anything, I'd rather save for a partial cage.

nah they're just high maintenance compared to 'normal' twin screw chargers, because the central displacer piece rotates eccentrically, it seals against the static sidewalls of the charger, which means the seals wear away over time, leading to lost boost and so on and so forth.

plus if there's an oil blockage or starvation the bearings sieze and they have a habit of spontaneous, irreversable, violent dissasembly.

plus they're tricky to get much more power out of. You can port the inlet/exhaust vents to make it breath better, and a smaller pulley to make it turn faster, but with smaller pulleys comes closer rebuild intervals, from 40k for a stock one to about 20 for a stage 4 running a 60mm pulley (stock is 78mm).

Archived