Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a young'un, I only drank cider. The fruity swedish stuff that's hellishly sweet.

Now my palate has matured and my tipple of choice is a nice pilsner or a session IPA. Given the choice between Bitburger and Brewdog Dead Pony Club, I would be very hard pressed. 

Ginge, are you T-Total now, or just don't drink that much? No judging either way just curious.

Despite all the stuff going on that would go in the other thread, I did get a mesh lower face mask and some new goggles (pyramax) to fiddle with, and cobbled a kalash together (not sure if it even shoots tbh). 

Just finished watching Inside Out with mother in the theater room.  Despite realizing my mind is basically the deep dark pit, it made her happy so win win.

I just drink, some days it's boulevard and Washington apples, some days it's Tom Collins, other days it's bacardie and rubi red.

Guaranteed I'm drinking about 40$ a night and 5-10 USD of it is a tip. I may even drink 60$ a night.

Jesus, how do you even afford life?

You just do or you find something else to drink.

Before I was sober I would drink with breakfast, stay topped up through the day from a hip flask and then 15 to 18 pints after work (while working as a bouncer) until I creamed in.

I was working 7 days a week on three jobs and living in a horrible flat for £50 to £60 a month.

I had no money left at all after spending on the drink.

Just been to a tasting with the caterers for my wedding next year. Top notch food and I am now very full.. One more thing ticked off the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember doing that for our wedding.

It was awesome, like going out for a free, top notch meal.

Then I remembered the cost of the wedding.

That was the most expensive meal I ever ate...

Edit, I've left it in for giggles, but reading that back implied to me that deltazero and I got married. This is not the case :P

I been a alcoholic since I was 14(33), if I didn't end it years ago why would I do it now?

I hate pills, I like boose, either way my liver and kidneys lose but it keeps me sain.

But the day my mother dies guaranteed noone will hear from me again. Can't promise anything.

This is the wrong topic for this talk anyway.

My local BMW are quite good though so I'll leave them to do their thing. Means I can get on with having a ride today since its a nice day and I'm not at work.

Now I just need to get these pesky chores done first.

My local BMW are quite good though so I'll leave them to do their thing. Means I can get on with having a ride today since its a nice day and I'm not at work.

Now I just need to get these pesky chores done first.

You can defo get those chores done from the beer garden on your sunny day off... :P

Archived