Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Fassbender in the Assassins Creed movie.. Looks fantastic. I really like the video game series so it's something I've thought would be a great film for a few years now. Im looking forward to seeing how it pans out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Fassbender in the Assassins Creed movie.. Looks fantastic. I really like the video game series so it's something I've thought would be a great film for a few years now. Im looking forward to seeing how it pans out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fassbender is an amazing actor.

We need shoes!

Generals, while not in the standard C&C timeline, is my favourite of the games. Should try to findo it or rent purchase it.

Please don't let it be *suitcase*.

Generals, while not in the standard C&C timeline, is my favourite of the games. Should try to findo it or rent purchase it.

Please don't let it be *suitcase*.

I found a PC copy of Renegade in a thrift shop. However, I'm not thrilled about going back to a 15-year-old 3D game. They age BADLY. Hell, I bought Mercenaries 2 in a thrift shop and holy *suitcase*, what a turdfest!

Archived