amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

What makes me happy is meeting famous people, and surprising them asking them to sign their obscure releases. One is a present for a friend, one is mine.

Good evening out to be honest. (I like the occasional bit of synthpop, it's just cheerful music)

P1030017.jpg

Got G&P T-1 on fancy mount for WOC. Re-finished 12" barrel in Vauxhall star silver borrowed from my granddad. Looks amazing. Family guy is on. Birthday in a week.

Winning.

Yesterday marked 9 months together with my girlfriend. This is good.

She got a new job yesterday, and has an interview today for a job that pays even more and another interview tomorrow as well. I do not doubt that she'll get offered all three and then just have to pick the one that's best.

And I've passed all the things I need to do to qualify for my TA Bounty this year, which means I will get the Diamond Jubilee medal and my ten-years' long service medal soon. :)

Er.... Thanks. :blush: That's not something I'm used to hearing....

Another thing that pleased me today was logging on to an old account for one of those paid online survey things, and finding they owed me £15. Bonus! :D

Edited by Hedganian

Finding out my VFC MP5 A3 sailed through customs and I will have it within the next 2 days!

+ My photoshoots went very well and Im very happy with the outcome!

I love technology.

I am currently watching the Formula One on sky go because of my kind parents being massive sports fans and having the full sky package.

It doesn't make the fact that it's not on the BBC any more any less of a pain in the backside.

I am currently dictating this using Dragon 11 and while watching the Formula One I will be dictating observation reports for my NVQ candidates.

Technology rules!

Yes!

The missus was well enough to come to the zombie game at FAO's Anzio Camp today. So that made me happy.

I was also able to sneak up and nom on her tasty brains after having been zombified myself earlier in the final game... Always amusing... :)

I went to a job interview that i assumed i had no chance of getting.

Cue four weeks later, i am sat in an office, fixing other peoples IT issues for £25k a year.

Sometimes doesn't the world just go your way?

Oh and i am back on UKARA and i have started my design for a local practical pistol site in Aberdeen, hoping it all comes off.

And finally seeing as it is me, i haven't been here for a while and you all miss my questionable abilities, i managed to convince a rather attractive girl to make me happy with her mouth in under 3 mins, not bad considering it was her first time (and yes she is legal, she is over 18) :P

'FireKnife'

I went to a job interview that i assumed i had no chance of getting.

Cue four weeks later, i am sat in an office, fixing other peoples IT issues for £25k a year.

Well done on that! I'm coming to the end of my uni and bricking *suitcases* about finding a job.

And finally seeing as it is me, i haven't been here for a while and you all miss my questionable abilities, i managed to convince a rather attractive girl to make me happy with her mouth in under 3 mins, not bad considering it was her first time (and yes she is legal, she is over 18) :P

Only three minutes? You can get pills for that, mate.