Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

If anyone's seen Armageddon, I strongly recommend watching the commentary - It's pretty great regardless of your views on the film itself :D

“I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to become oil drillers, and he told me to shut the *fruitcage* up, so that was the end of that talk.”

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the calender this morning.  Why the *fruitcage* is 'Batman Begins' noted down?  OK, it was pretty good but to mark it...oh wait.  'Ramadan Begins' That makes more sense.  Too early heh.

I've just watched the first episode of Walking Dead.... I love zombie stuff and it's got me hooked already it was fantastic!! Im gagging for the second even now... Fingers crossed I don't binge watch this like everything else. Also, not sure how they manage to drag it out 6 seasons worth so far.. But interested to know what happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning, coffee in hand, I sit at my desk while two Sergeants drill soldiers 10 metres outside my office in weapons handling.

Lots of satisfying clunks and clicks - and the occasional "What are you doing you c*ockwomble! Trying to molest it or handle it?!"

Feels milit'ry.

I feel sorry for them because I can handle any weapon, Sept may be .50 but I'll do it like a champ.

I've just watched the first episode of Walking Dead.... I love zombie stuff and it's got me hooked already it was fantastic!! Im gagging for the second even now... Fingers crossed I don't binge watch this like everything else. Also, not sure how they manage to drag it out 6 seasons worth so far.. But interested to know what happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are in for quite a ride.  A good ride?  Well, I suppose not everyone is as critical as me heh. Most people enjoy it.

Also, FailArmy's latest video.  There is just something that will never get old about people falling off Segways.

This morning, coffee in hand, I sit at my desk while two Sergeants drill soldiers 10 metres outside my office in weapons handling.

Lots of satisfying clunks and clicks - and the occasional "What are you doing you c*ockwomble! Trying to molest it or handle it?!"

Feels milit'ry.

Bought myself a Surefire X300 clone with full trades. Can't wait for it to turn up and sort a Safariland for it (P226 or 229).

Also apparently my next holiday destination is either Canada or Alaska (will be going with a couple of colleagues), which is frakking awesome. Need to sort more camera kit heh.

Tink, that vid made me smile so wide the dog is looking at me funny.

Just ordered a few bits and pieces (ammo, kill rags, a quick spring change gb shell, etc.) so that I may have more shenanigans to get to eventually.  Maybe someday I will bring myself to splurge a bit more. :P

I have an image of somewhat trying to jump through one, unsuccessfully, *fruitcage* it up, moving on to the next one and so and so forth.  Ending in standing in a room with £2K worth of trashed Dyson fans all over the place.

Archived