Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13522518_10153942102063096_365494066_n.p

Spent the last week doing what I will call the "banter trail" on the back of a bike with my dad (a yamaha super terene for the bike people). Had a bomb go off near van but that was the extent of the drama. Lots of kebabs and raki too. An interesting place during an interesting time. 

Sonic got the job. Turns out they had me in mind all along but couldn't directly approach me for some corporate reason.

Unfortunately, my sister just had her baby early and completely stole my thunder.

*badgeress*.

Voting tomorrow, also seeing the doctor about my knee (after waiting 2 weeks for an appointment, yay NHS!).

Hopefully get some good news and not require surgery to fix it.

Darkchild

My tooth is killing me.

I am seeing the dentist tomorrow.

Bloody SCUBA.

Enjoy being part of the democratic process.

Gallone's Coconut Ice Cream... Seriously man it's *fruitcage* awesome... If any of you are ever in Northampton, go get some of that awesome *suitcase*. If you live there.. You know what I mean?. And if you don't agree, we have issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sonic got the job. Turns out they had me in mind all along but couldn't directly approach me for some ###### corporate reason.

Unfortunately, my sister just had her baby early and completely stole my thunder.

*badgeress*.

what a *badgeress*. ;)

My tooth is killing me.

I am seeing the dentist tomorrow.

Bloody SCUBA.

Enjoy being part of the democratic process.

My lower left wisdom tooth exploded in a blaze of glory the other month.

I say the other month. It was October last year. I went to the dentist the next day to get it checked out "Yep" they said "it's decayed, it'll have to come out. we'll refer you to the hospital".

9 MONTHS LATER!!1!!eleven!

I get a letter from L'Hospitale, i thinks great, phones them up "I have a massive phobia of both needles/injections and dental work. It's better for everyone if I'm not conscious - I'm not aware to feel people mauling my face around, and the health workers aren't in danger of a fist/arm/leg/head to their face/gut/groin/instep as I lash out in fear.

BUT WAIT! It's just a preassesment! Turns out, Yep! I need that tooth removed! Oh and actually the lower right one hasn't quite come through properly, so we'll remove that at the same time, and while we're there we might as well remove the top two as well.

Good news - as it's now a semi-major procedure, they'll definitely sedate me for it (praise the lord).

bad news - minimum one week no driving/work, likely two weeks off work. Oh well.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

I have to go in on the 12th June for a pre-op assessment, and then I have to go in AGAIN at some as-yet-undetermined date to have the actual procedure! And the actual procedure they can't do at my local hospital in the next town, which would cost probably £10 get get a taxi there and back, but the big hopsital in Scumthorpe, which will cost a bomb to get back from via taxi, so here's hoping some kind soul will give me a lift.

Meant 12th july.

Its not giving me any pain or anything so I'm not really that bothered to be honest, but 9 nearly 10 months is awful.

Its almost like waiting for Airsoft Scotland to give you a refund on some krylon they never delivered... ;)

Yay! Rhino's back!

Archived