Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no strong feelings either way on tattoos.

I kindof want one, but there's nothing I can think of that I actually want on my skin for a considerable amount of time. 

Stunt: Bad luck. I had to have the nerve on one of my front teeth drilled out due to an accident with my face colliding with a concrete floor. The dentist refused to beleive me that the anaesthetic hadn't kicked in and so set about removing parts of my teeth with a high speed air drill.

Whilst I screamed so loudly and constantly 4 seperate people who were in the waiting room actually left.

Schnitzel thread vote: is the picture on the previous page '12A / PG13'? I'm leaning towards 'no', but at teh same time, all it is is a but....

I'm on two minds of tattoos. (Have one, myself, and planning more, including one I ought to get inked in.)

But not all tattoos are equal. Mine has a story and reason to it, as well as being unique, which is why I like mine. But some are just meh, or inked so very badly. And there are few kinds that are loud, screaming warning sirens.

Despite the weekend becoming a shitstorm (have to work a golf outing friday and move heavy *suitcase* to a condo saturday) I managed to get a gearbox back up and running.  By that I mean it will probably fail at any moment, but eh, better than nothing.

So last year we hired a noob and this guy should never been hired in the first place.

Finally he got fired today to excessive leave, sure a couple times a month whatever.

12 times in 3 weeks? Do t want to work we dont need you.

We been trying to get him to quit but that didn't work and we were harsh with him because he has no common sense and no drive(lazy).

Good riddance to bad rubbish as you folks would say.

v2WsB5T.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that on Google+ firearms weapons and tactics community, I agree 100%

Tattoos = fail.

But they put out!

I'm with tink, I have no idea what I want on my body that I live with till I'm dead.

Archived