Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it is a thing.

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY TEACHING DRIVING INSTRUCTORS?

Looking at it, it could possibly be a great criminal network :P

On the subject of emergency stops:

If there is a stationary car or van ahead and there is neither enough room to stop nor a way out, aim to hit it square in the rear. Make maximum use of the 'crumple zones' of each vehicle. If its a truck, flatten yourself across the seats and pray!

Good advice - I'm told the Titanic would likely have remained afloat if they'd just rammed the iceberg head on rather than trying to swerve away from it, which let it scrape down the side and rupture multiple compartments...

As for flattening yourself on the seats, that doesn't seem a good idea. Tighten the seatbelt as much as you can, slow down as much as possible and just hope the crumple zones, airbags and whatever else they're putting in cars these days do their jobs.

Getaway driving and ramming other vehicles.

Is there a bit that says "after you've evaded the police or rammed someone, don't forget to grab the duffel bag full of coke from the boot before torching your vehicle and running away."

Getaway driving and ramming other vehicles.

Is there a bit that says "after you've evaded the police or rammed someone, don't forget to grab the duffel bag full of coke from the boot before torching your vehicle and running away."

not that i've seen so far, however I'm only on unit 2 out of 18....

Yeah, best get the basics down first before moving on to 'evidence disposal', 'how to prevent leaks in your distribution network' and 'how to hide your assets from the pigs'.

Makes sense really!

Sunny today. Let's see if the gas mags have held thier gas.

Oddly, my fnx mag has held its gas (first test). Maybe I've just jinxed it. Fingers crossed for the TM and we mags.

Also, should finally be moving end of July. Going all 80's American buddy movie and getting a free standing basketball hoop. Just need to source some baggy shorts.

Just had an absolutely first rate curry from the new curry house down the road. Excellent food and a good price also.

Extremely full and content now, great feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they have Tiger Beer?

For some reason I have to drink Tiger Beer after a good curry.

I always drink Indian beer at an Indian restaurant, and Chinese beer at a Chinese restaurant.

Went out for dinner earlier. Had something called "Blind Pig". It's bourbon and blueberry flavoured cider.

So very good.

I don't like curry or lager.

I usually have a chicken shashlik with chapatis if I am forced into a curry house by a group consensus.

Deliciously, last time I went, all the guys had either a madras or a vindaloo which were horrible and coveted my "not proper curry".

Archived