Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently we're all miserable gits. XD

I've acquired a Bladetech 870 holster (had my eye on one for yonks because tacticool). Don't actually have an 870 yet (but can play around with my flatmates CAM 870) and am unsure what to get, TM Breacher which is more game friendly or an APS/PPS Special Forces shorty which seems much more fun but having to mess around with recovering shells or using an ugly as *fruitcage* shell catcher.

I'm also sure we've had this discussion before but help me Arnies, you're my only hope.

Congratulations.

Enjoy it now.

You may get an odd feeling of disappointment after the wedding - you spent so long planning and looking forward to it and then it's over and you're left thinking "what do we do with our time now?"

I suspect it's why a lot of newlyweds have a child in the first couple of years (if they're going to) because it gives them another major "event" to build up to and plan and anticipate.

Thanks :) We've been engaged since February and it's already pretty much planned, just suits and dress to sort. The future Mrs Grif is a very organised bean haha someone's got to be I guess and it certainly isn't me!

It'll be alreet.. I've got years of annoying her and sarcasm left in me that'll keep her on her toes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived