Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The issued kevlar (combat) helmet is considered too heavy for the neck muscles of many cadets and civilian personnel"
~2012DIN07-136, Army guidance for climbing-over-walls-but-not-assaulting-them-as-assault-is-too-aggressive-so-it's-an-Obstacle-Course-instead

HAHA MY SUPERIOR ISSUED NECK MUSCLES ALLOW ME TO WEAR A HEAVY THING ON MY HEAD WHEN I RUN

Heheheheh thanks guys I needed this iv got stress and aggro to deal with so you guys helped allot

Also tink I laughed so hard a little bit of wee dribbled out at the 'because you touch yourself at night' comment

I have the strangest feeling in my trousers right now.

"The issued kevlar (combat) helmet is considered too heavy for the neck muscles of many cadets and civilian personnel"

~2012DIN07-136, Army guidance for climbing-over-walls-but-not-assaulting-them-as-assault-is-too-aggressive-so-it's-an-Obstacle-Course-instead

HAHA MY SUPERIOR ISSUED NECK MUSCLES ALLOW ME TO WEAR A HEAVY THING ON MY HEAD WHEN I RUN

This nonsense is getting out of control.

When I was in BATUK last month their obstacle course was OOB because it had a slight infestation of puff adders.

People need to toughen up I think.

Droid, behave...

Pwetty pwease?

Hmmm I coooould but naaaaah! No fun in that.

Stunt lol, I love the fact you are pretty much undisturbable

Quick question why the hell does civilians not being able to wear the issue helmet actually matter they aren't likely to need to and cadets isn't surprising because their still teens and usually fat and unfit at the start.

The world needs a dose of HTFU and to stop putting H&S first

Archived