Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Yeah. I'm loving Narcos being back. I'm slowly learning Spanish but I'm not sure how useful being able to say *badgeress* and rat which is all I have picked up so far will be heh.

I'm working on my funny stumbly walk.

Funny how you end up feeling sorry for Escobar and his family in this season. Almost have to remind yourself of things st times!a

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure I've seen that.  Looooong time ago though.  I don't recall KB in it though but it sounds like I need to re watch.  They have a loft insulation scam right?  Moving it between adjoining lofts?  Pretty much the only thing I remember.

^me and my friend's 360s didn't come with a play and charge kit (though maybe there was a 'premium' package that did?) In any case it was annoying then and annoying now!!!

I had a bit of an odd evening: the kinda-nun i live with (i posted about her before) is a total headcase, it turns out. I mentioned a chinese restaurant nearby to her (which she has never visited) and she started rambling about how it is 'a cover for something', some mad *suitcase* about green tea - "dried leaves" she said. "I know what tea is" I said!! I asked her to explain herself and she just gurned lol. So i told she sounds like an insane person haha. Mad as a box of frogs!!!

After that... episode i went for a stroll and within minutes I find a bloke lying in the road. At first i thought he was *fruitcage*ed but turned out (imo) that he had some kinda mental problem. Anyway turned out he didnt live too far away so i got him back to his mother and their house. She looked at me like i was gonna turn the place over as well haha.

Edit : then I had a beer. Phew

Did you turn the place over. . .

My son is missing his mummy, she's having to stay in her mums with our daughter (this is due to a *fruitcage* up with the house move, which is finally going a head, and as such my daughters school has started. So she has to stay in her nans for two weeks). Caught the dog lying at the bottom of his bed, he does this when ever someone is down. It's cute, but also annoying if he snores (the dog snores are like a French horn).

Also, yay. Finally moving house on the 16th. After blooming months and months of flapping about. Can't decide as to whether to buy a pool table or a portable basket ball hoop (am *suitcase* at both, just like playing for fun).

No cable to trip over, etc?

I don't know why they think wireless controllers are better - wired controllers would be simpler and not need onboard power.

The new Xbox One S controllers apparently have "extended range" compared to the regular Xbox One controllers - who needs that?

Are people playing their Xbox in a cinema?

Why on earth would you play with it wirelessly?

Just plug the USB cable in and off you go, no latency, no dropouts...

Wireless is great for split screen sofa squeezing but otherwise agreed. My mate refuses to use a wired controller. Has bought new batteries for it for the last 10 years. Exclusivly plays about a foot away from his screen! Whyy

Funny how I come back to wired... Everything really. Except phone, duh.

Installed CAT6 STP cable for my LAN netword at home, using wired mouse and keyboard, wired headphone etc... Better connection, higher bandwidth, less disturbances, better compability and no need to recharge or replace energycells.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

The more things become wireless, the more they interfere with each other - it's not rocket science after all, there's only so many frequencies available for use in that type of application, and you can only split them up so much before things start to overlap.

WiFi is already starting to lose ground as everyone and his dog has it, mostly on the same default frequency...

The same goes for Bluetooth and most other things.

I think the Xbox one controllers use some kind of encrypted Bluetooth connection, but I'm not 100% on that.

Archived