Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far it seems in the making for me to get to a game tomorrow to make up for not going last weekend.  To a field I've not been to before but run by one of the good folks that used to run games closer.  Good thing my kit is still sitting packed like it was before, just gotta remember everything and try to remember how to drive in the morning.

Helped some friends wallpaper their ceiling this morning/afternoon, stopped off at an unknown to us new build development in York (anyone got a cool third of a million laying around?) and finished the day with some beers, hot dogs and watching Olympic fencing sabre videos on YouTube (and wondering if my feet will ever be that fast, christ).

Today was a good day.

Wait.  People putting wallpaper on the ceiling?  I didn't think people did that since the 70s? Most people are ripping it off or was the plaster really bad?

Helped some friends wallpaper their ceiling this morning/afternoon,

Managed to track down an AN/PVS-2 objective lens, which I need to complete my passive cascade NV scope project. It's only taken me 2 years to get all the bits.

By the way, anyone want an AN/PVS-4 objective lens? It was mislabeled in the ebay listing and I didn't find out until a year after I'd ordered it.

*suitcasey* victorian plaster.

Line.

Paint.

Slowly working my way through stripping all walls, dot and dabbing then plastering.

Plastering costs a fortune, and it's the only thing I can't do to even an average standard. This annoys me.

Fresh-plastered rooms are just painted. Lining paper hides a multitude of sins...

Archived