Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll admit another secret happiness/schnitzel with noodles of mine.

Old stuff gives me mental peace. 

It's as if they're saying 'Look at us... we're still around. No need for this rat race craziness. Get back to important stuff.'

I like ruins, intact old buildings, old sheds, old orchards, old cars.... you get it.

It's classy, it works and it doesn't need to be special or fancy.

It just is :).

It's like my mental state taking a deep, relaxing breath.

guys I have a few questions;

1) Can anybody advise on a  decent, discrete (ie, not a plasma cannon!!!) e-cig? Low running costs would be great

2) Do I spent some serious £££ on airsoft bits, or relax and save the money so I can get out of my overdraft by the new year. spoiler: its a gas gun and it's getting colder

cheers!!!

Just did my good dead of the day..

Whilst filling my car up with diesel I saw a bloke burst through the door of the station and started having a right go at the young lad behind the till for some reason. I initially thought he would deal with it and let the bloke go but when I went in to pay he was still shouting going on about his truck ('66 plate Ford Ranger) and how the car wash had ripped the licence plate and bumper off the vehicle.. Totally his fault as he took the truck in their after driving past a sign saying for small-medium cars only and that the garage is not liable for any damage under any other circumstances. 

Now I fill at this station twice a week and have never seen this lad before so assume he's new and decide to step in and try to calm the bloke down. I explain to him I'm a mechanic and could maybe give the bumper a quick look over and try to get the truck road worthy if possible. The lad instantly calms, looks relieved and the bloke accepts and leads me to the truck. After taking one look its clear the licence plate has those stupid plastic bolts that are weaker than cheese and the left hand side of the bumper has popped a few plastic bolts from their brackets (also made of cheese). Easy, thankfully I keep a light tool kit in the car with a good range of sockets and also some emergency industrial number plate tape. 15 minutes later his truck is back in one piece with a number plate stuck to the bumper with the strength of Thor. That *suitcase* ain't never coming off. 

Straight away the bloke is in the truck on his way with a half hearted thank you towards me whilst mumbling insults about the car wash and petrol station. By this time the manager has arrived and thanks me for my help, gives me a couple car wash coupons (if that washer pulled off a bumper of a Ranger how is it going to treat my little Fiesta?) and tells me my tank of fuel is on them tonight. 

All in all a job well done and I feel very satisfied. 

Archived