Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Yeah.

My airsoft cqb primary is an mp7.

I would end up using my work gear at home and vice versa.

Moot point anyway, they've halted the applications for now as they've had so many.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what branch of police I need to join to bomb around in an unmarked Cayenne in a high speed convoy?  I'm guessing something related to CT?

I can guarantee that when nasty *suitcase* goes down there are SF guys cutting around in police uniforms with special gear.

An educated observer can spot the difference a mile off.

The press and norms just see "Police" and think "of course it's the police, who else would it be".

I can guarantee that when nasty *suitcase* goes down there are SF guys cutting around in police uniforms with special gear.

And then sometimes (Manchester for example) they give up on the pretense and softly softly and wear whatever is right for getting the job done, even if it's a t-shirt.

I wish them all the best hunting.

Yeah.

My airsoft cqb primary is an mp7.

I would end up using my work gear at home and vice versa.

You mean like this: https://youtu.be/14077PJvg4E

As for shooting a mate for a giggle, I'm sure it was at HMS Sultan in Gosport around 1998 where there were reports of one of the guards being shot by a fellow guard. Word was they were playing quick draw with their rifles and one squeezed the trigger by mistake, shooting his mate in the leg.

Anyone know what branch of police I need to join to bomb around in an unmarked Cayenne in a high speed convoy? I'm guessing something related to CT?

the terrorist attack suggests CT but its hard to say - as mentioned Met use x5s mostly but if its unmarked it could be any car. would have to see to believe SF being deployed tbh given the speed of the repsonse and CTSFO prescence, but who knows, really.

I saw someone share a photo of with a screenshot of the Met Police Twitter and the timestamp on the tweet was before the incident supposedly occurred. I swiftly pointed out timezones as the tweet was definitely after the fact.

I saw a video supposedly showing police getting changed before the attack, including one guy dressing up as one of the perpetrators. Nevermind the fact that the time stamp says 00:33 and the guy in question is white and ginger, unlike the now dead terrorist. The only thing they had in common was that they were both wearing desert DPM

Sure does! Not as good as I was hoping I will admit but I think its because the gear ratios are all over the place. Its the standard Honda gearbox so designed for 15-16" rims, put 13"s on and it makes everything rev waaay higher than normal. Sooooo I need to replace the final drive eventually in the not too distant future to balance it, then I should see the MPG rocket as I'll be able to cruise on the motorway at 3500k rather than 5300k currently and weighing a grand total of 569KG it should be sweet. All set for a weekend trip to The Ring! 

the terrorist attack suggests CT but its hard to say - as mentioned Met use x5s mostly but if its unmarked it could be any car. would have to see to believe SF being deployed tbh given the speed of the repsonse and CTSFO prescence, but who knows, really.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure 'they' have a base in London now, for stuff like this. I'm sure I read it within the last couple of months.

Edit, missed the new posts. Cannonfodder, those getting changed will have been cops who got called in, grabbed their public order bags from the nick and raced to the scene, and kitted up there.

The tinfoil hat brigade are properly *fruitcage* stupid. But why let facts get in the way of an agenda...

Having a chat with the other half I should be getting a tax rebate soon. Her first suggestion was do my CBT and get a bike

Do it. Bikes are the way. My commute would be double in a car.

DO IT!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! PETROL FOR ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!

Except diesel... that won't end well.

I want a diesel bike as a second, but the one I want isn't available to the public.

Yet.

I'm currently getting roughly 35mpg out of the Mini with some fairly spirited.. Thats a number I can live with! 

Wait, what?

That's incredible efficiency for such a potent little rocket! My corrado barely got 30mpg with it was literally firing on all cylinders!

Sure does! Not as good as I was hoping I will admit but I think its because the gear ratios are all over the place. Its the standard Honda gearbox so designed for 15-16" rims, put 13"s on and it makes everything rev waaay higher than normal. Sooooo I need to replace the final drive eventually in the not too distant future to balance it, then I should see the MPG rocket as I'll be able to cruise on the motorway at 3500k rather than 5300k currently and weighing a grand total of 569KG it should be sweet. All set for a weekend trip to The Ring! 

Ah. I see. 595kg would... increase, slightly, were I to ride along. (it's bad that I weigh nearly a fifth of a car, right? )

Do it. Bikes are the way. My commute would be double in a car.

I want a diesel bike as a second, but the one I want isn't available to the public.

Yet.

Wait, they make dieseasel bikes? What?! I be those get crazy mpg!

It's big pimping but still, what, 30 minutes plus from the time the job comes in to spooling it up, loading and landing?

Yeah.  I think practically would win over coolness with this choice.

Wait, they make dieseasel bikes? What?! I be those get crazy mpg!

USMC M1030.

I dunno about mpg, but it was designed to rub on anything they can get their hands on. I need one for apocalypse reasons.

600-klr.jpg

Yeah.  I think practically would win over coolness with this choice.

Yeah.

"Sorry we are late, guys. Another 50 or 60 dead, but look at how we rocked up. It was totally worth it. Also, check out my guns and tats in this sweet tight t shirt..."

Wait, what?

That's incredible efficiency for such a potent little rocket! My corrado barely got 30mpg with it was literally firing on all cylinders!

Ah. I see. 595kg would... increase, slightly, were I to ride along. (it's bad that I weigh nearly a fifth of a car, right? )

Yeah it's pretty decent, but bearing in mind the Civic it came out of can get 45-50 on a good day I was hoping with less weight It would at least match if not better that. Final drive will sort it hopefully!

As for the weight don't worry about that that it's got more than enough grunt!

Archived