Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a tunnel today and spot a nice 993 911 a few cars behind me.  I then hear a glorious exhaust and think to myself, that is coming from that little 911?  Then a McLaren and an M5 of the V10 variety come into view.  That explained that heh.

Nipped out for lunch and home bargains has big bags of chocolate for 19p each as they're on the last day of the sell by date.

Return to work with half a dozen and hand them out to the team and thank them for this week as its been a tough one.

It's good to let the team know they're appreciated. It means I can slack off a bit and they just assume I'm doing srs bsns manager *suitcase*.

Nipped out for lunch and home bargains has big bags of chocolate for 19p each as they're on the last day of the sell by date.

Return to work with half a dozen and hand them out to the team and thank them for this week as its been a tough one.

It'll be tougher next week when the whole team is off sick from out of date chocolate.

Just managed to sweet talk my way into a taxi run in the passenger seat of a Spitfire at Biggin Hill with my old man.. loved every second of it. I stink of fuel and all the right things. Buzzing!

So jealous. You can't buy that and it's amazing. Brilliant bud, I would give a limb for that :)

Archived