Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the drug crazed man I was required to restrain at work a month or so ago who managed to sock me in the eye has been ordered by the court to pay me compensation for being assaulted (technically battery though,right? Assault is fear of violence IIRC).

Twitch, as above, good luck with that...

Delta, need to do those on my wife's car as they came up as an advisory. More money. Yay.

Looking at leasing 2 brand new cars atm.

Have a hunt around online there are usually some good deals on pads&discs going on most of the time if you look for them. I managed to pick up a brembo set for just over £30 for the lot I'll try and dig out the invoice with a web address for you. If you keep the car of course, no point if you're getting rid of it!

Twitch, as above, good luck with that...

Delta, need to do those on my wife's car as they came up as an advisory. More money. Yay.

Looking at leasing 2 brand new cars atm.

You should be able to get front discs and pads for under 60 quid, parts only. As delta said it's easy enough to do.

noice.

I got my first set of fencing socks.

got fed up of looking like the only odd one out with my bare legs extending past the breeches. 

Turns out, Leon Paul fencing socks are actually correctly sized! First pair of socks I've owned for a while that are properly comfortable, and the fact that some witchcraft means they come up past my knees is, quite frankly, incredible.

Also, taken on the chief steward role at my church today. Exciting times!

like football socks but less ribbed, more padded, and longer. 

Stewarding isn't that much really - making sure the notice leaflets are handed out, making sure there is bread and grape juice for communion, making sure there is tea and coffee (and buscuits) for after the meeting, plus some other stuff.

Also, finally decided on a house. 4 bed detached new build with integral garage. Wont be released for reservation until December-ish but due to be completed in June/July next year, which gives us just enough time to scrape together a deposit. 

which makes me want to dance a merry jig, and throw up, in equal parts.

Archived