amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

Love finding parts you've been on the hunt for. Managed to source an elusive 416 hop chamber for my TM so now I can sort the rest of the internal goodies.

Thinking a Prometheus TBB (Or should I go widebore? :o) and Prommy purple rubber.

Love finding parts you've been on the hunt for. Managed to source an elusive 416 hop chamber for my TM so now I can sort the rest of the internal goodies.

Thinking a Prometheus TBB (Or should I go widebore? :o) and Prommy purple rubber.

Widebores are totally worthless. Go for a good quality tightbore (prometheus, PDI, EDGI or Mapleleaf are good shouts) with a flat hop or mapleleaf rubber.

Yeah widebores are pretty much a fad. ZCI makes really straight, decent quality steel barrels for price. I think PDI and EDGI are overkill for anything other than r-hopped range queen.

I just ordered myself a notebook, leather cover (love the smell of cured leather) and most importantly the actual book is "rite in the rain" stuff which can be replaced as and when needed.

• Like 2

If the paper is wet - ie its actively raining - you can't write on it with a pen anyway, just any writing applied while it was dry won't wash away.

Use a pencil, you can write on the waterproof paper with one even underwater.

I'm hoping it'll never get that soggy. It's going to be my work notebook so could get quite damp.

However a good pen and maybe a mechanical pencil are on the list.

• Like 1

So I have enough Destiny 2 footage for five more half-hour videos.

I have the first one ready for export, overlays, extras, etc (like that transition over character creation in the video above), and a rough cut of the second one, in which I am singing. Badly.

BTW: what title are you seeing in the video above?

Edited by Mike_West

There might be a nice GRP dashboard winging its way to me for the mini now that you mention it.. ;) but that was ordered a few months ago. This was a birthday treat, she puts up with a lot so she deserves it I suppose ;)

• Like 1

I always love selling on eBay. One user asks if the item is broke, another user just buys it (to be fair I only noticed the question after I had sold it). Ah, the world we live in.

• Like 1

The trusty fiesta passed it’s MoT today! Have a corroded brake pipe that’s not far off bursting which is annoying. I HATE replacing brake lines!

Still another year good to go after that one change. It amazes me how little I have to do to it maintenance wise, such a trooper.

• Like 2

UPS didn't call. Applied to 32 job applications today. Met a really cool new girl today at my convenience store. We had a good laugh about the cold weather and the fact that I am always warm, so I never wear a coat. I'm not so sure, but I think she liked me. Even if not, kinda nice to talk to someone other than my dogs, lol.

• Like 2