Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double-ish garage with a pit and three phase?

BUY IT! BUY IT NOW!

Double ish? Quadrouple ish you mean! 2 wide and 2 deep! 

We're making an offer so fingers crossed! 

As for storing kit for overseas people, would be happy to do that anyway, there'll be enough space in the garage roof easy!! 

^that

3 phase alone costs a fortune to install.

Do it.

Don't need to install 3 phase, you can get a single to 3 phase inverter/controller.

A couple of hundred quid, it'll run a single tool like a mill or lathe or a lift.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/7840748/

I'm nearish you aren't I Delta?

If you need any help, let me know.

Don't need to install 3 phase, you can get a single to 3 phase inverter/controller.

A couple of hundred quid, it'll run a single tool like a mill or lathe or a lift.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/7840748/

I'm nearish you aren't I Delta?

If you need any help, let me know.

True, you can. Sen them fitted.

But you could never stop at just one machine... So you need a full 3 phase setup!

• 2 weeks later...

So last sunday I played again!

First time since errr... I think jan '17, but it could be jan '16 as well. In the snow!

I didn't expect these complications, though they're all a bit 'well, duh?!'

Can't see bb's while snowing.

Can't see sights that are snowed in ( iron sights)

Can't tune hopup at field on a white background.

ESS turbofan battery lasts only 3 hours on high speed and doesn't take rechargeable batteries.

Evo was outfitted with both pdi 6.05 barrel and w-hop wich would overhop .25 at all but lowest setting and I had forgotten my red dot.

But! I got the thrill back!

All decked out in Arc'teryx thermal undergarment I was nice and comfy, crawling in the snow for a knife kill on that pesky sniper. Aaaaaah, what fun.

I'm excited again!

Just a lil nag: recent airsoft tech info is hard to come by these days, i've been kicked from the Airsoft Mechanics forum for being a lurker and this new media ( eg Facebook) cares more about memes and showing off than any technical experiments. Makes me sadface.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Tbh I'd take any tech advice on Facebook groups with a big pinch of salt as a hell of a lot of the info is third hand and/or complete *badger*s

Exactly. AirsoftSniperForum still performs tests, I discovered. FB, not as such, just an endless stream of ' what am bestest gnu '.

Hedge, I'm not buying black bbs for these 2 skirms a year in the snow bud ;). Not only did the organisation sell grey bio bb's, it was a single shot event as well.

Doesn't matter! I have a wallet to fling at my monitor! I'm a-goin airsoft shopping for new toys 'n camo ^^

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

This evening, at the last practice of the year, in the annual Christmas competition, I fenced better than I ever have before.

I feel immensely proud of scoring quite a few really good touches on a lad who is literally 12 years my junior, and competes at a national level.

He beat me in the end, more than once, and I came second from last but I fenced well, and that's what matters.

Apologies for not being too active on here recently been hella busy! Some good things have happened since I last posted mind you! 

Had an amazing 10 days in Iceland finally celebrating our honeymoon. What an absolutely fantastic place, seriously stunning and so much outward bound activity to get your teeth into. Took my wife ice climbing finally after promising her. Hired the kit and headed out to a glacier in a huge wheeled Land Cruiser complete with remote tyre pressuring. To be honest I didn't need to go climbing I was having too much fun in the jeep ;) still she loved it and I finally got to teach her after promising all these years. (as a result she seems pretty keen to head out to some climbing centres and start climbing with me which will be nice to have a buddy and someone to belay me!) I managed to sneak some dinner and bubbly into my bag too so we watched the sunset on the ice all romantic like. Put me in her good books!  Beer was amazing but *fruitcage* expensive (£15/pint). If anyone gets a chance I recommend you try Viking Classic beer, sort of tastes like a Adnams Ghost Ship but with fizz and a bit more kick. 

We've also had our offer on the mega garage/house accepted so going through the motions right now. Survey didn't come back too badly, a few points to sort but nothing I wasn't mostly aware of. Should be fun! 

I also took the mini out yesterday for a long blast, had a ball and fell back in love with it after neglecting it for a month or so. Gave it a good clean after too so it's now back to being shiney and glorious! 

Anyways things should get back to normal so normal service should resume! :) Its nice to be back! 

Archived