amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

Arn is waiting on some things in order to update the board software and migrate to a newer server.

Not sure why the outrages are more common, possibly all these spambots wreaking havoc somehow...

Arn is waiting on some things in order to update the board software and migrate to a newer server.

Not sure why the outrages are more common, possibly all these spambots wreaking havoc somehow...

Maybe it's all the differing opinions that fuels the outrage? :D

Or the spambots using some half-open exploit that ends up breaking indexing in the database.

Received three assembled Space Marine Drop Pods in the mail for my Horus Heresy Space Woofs.

Also got my hands on a copy of the first Forge World Horus Heresy book.

• Like 1

Down in Norfolk for a family wedding this weekend.

Managed to have a lovely day meeting a load of the in-laws family and today my parents came over for lunch as well with my neice in tow which was really great, first time I've seen her in around 5 years.

• Like 1

Recently saw for the first time via Forgotten Weapons the Automatic Rifle version of the Stoner 63 and it's topside magazine, which made me smile thinking about all the weapons that came before it in that configuration.

Just now on another firearms blog I learned that there existed a .303 BAR with a curved magazine for British trials, and I feel like saying "Everything looks better in .303" now.  :D

Found a Coolant leak at the Idle Air Control Valve on the mini.. Ordered a new oring gasket and Coolant pipe from Honda should be here in a couple of days. Fingers crossed that fixes it!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's good.

I ran some oil flush through Pam the other day then got under her to drop the engine oil and undid the wrong bolt, emptying the front diff.

Doh!

Sent Chewie out for more gear oil and dropped the engine oil.  Cue 6.5 litres of filthy (presumaby 12 year old) engine oil gushing out.

New filter, new front diff oil, 6.5 litres of new, clean lawnmower oil (no *suitcase*) and she is running nicely.

Still have a new ignition kit to fit plus door seals, indicator lenses, window seals and a roof patch.

Spring is here and the Pinz needs to shine.

• Like 2

German graffiti on the sides of motorways.  Mainly tags that make no sense or German words I don't understand.  Every now and then though, you'll come across something like 'fart' which does make me laugh.

• Like 1

Remembering my account information was enjoyable. Made me smile.

-Vic

Edit: Also, I never expected Arnie’s to be so... dead. It’s good to see people I recognize still around though.

Edit 2: Airsoft Retreat is beyond dead, RIP.

Edited by Victory
  • Like 2

Just managed to nab a Mayflower 417 Recce Chest Rig second hand so no stupid import fees for me. Can't wait for it to come in so I can start working out a back panel idea.

Squee.

We exchange on the house next Friday. Then complete end of April... My garage dreams are coming true! Is it bad I just bought a toolbox, compressor, welder and pressure washer in excitement?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yeah, wish I had a welder.

Fitted new axle boots to the Pinz today and deleted my Facebook account.

Cancelled all my Youtube subscriptions, cancelled Youtube Red, set the home pages of all my formerly subscribed channels as a onetab page so I can still watch them but minus the tracking.

Feel like a had a productive night.

• Like 1