Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After checking the status of parcel containing my Tercel Broomhandle, I found out that it finally arrived (lazy berks in customs released it yesterday evening), but the dumbass responsible for deliveries in my area forgot to write the "attempted delivery" slip. If I didn't check it, I'd wait until Monday.

But I stormed the post office and the girl already knew what I'm for.

That interesting moment when your on the bus and the girl that you knew fancied you in secondary school sits down next to you and you start talking....

Mike: So how many times now have you had to storm the post office to get what you want?

Turns out a cinema in Aberdeen is showing The Room.

The cinema, with a week or so to go, is 75% full.

The Facebook comments suggest dress up and bringing American footballs for the screening.

It is going to be a freaking riot of laughs.

If you still don't know what I am talking about look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_%28film%29

Then if your local is showing it for the 10th Anniversary of this amazing fail go watch it.

If I am allowed pictures will so be put up, depends if they allow cameras in this screening seeing as no-one cares about it copyright wise.

'FireKnife'

I might have finally found, a working copy of Alien, on the umd format for the PSP (I've already had three, and none of them worked past the main menu. Just always froze on the psp).

Tiny yay:- forgot I had two bags of Beef Monster Munch, in the drinks cubboard (That how you spell cubboard?).

Also, the bottle of wine I have just had watching game of thrones has made me sleepy.

Preggo wife still looking really good at 22 weeks and not being all fat and *suitcase*.

Picking up new car tomorrow. Not mega exciting toy, but always fun getting a new car.

In vino veritas.

Edit, also, insurance quote for said car being silly low because I am old and have full ncb and no points. The joys of being old!

Just so you know, insurance companies pay £50 to comparison sites for every quote generated through them.

So they can do at least £50 better if you phone them direct and negotiate.

ANd that is exactly what we did, cheers!

Also, putting a voluntary excess has no effect on the premium once you go beyond £500.

It's amazing how many people put £1000 voluntary on assuming it will make it cheap as chips.

I do recall a friend making his excess nearly twice the cost of the car, thinking it made it cheaper.

Though I wish mine was cheaper, after losing a year of NCB to an incident that was classed as my fault (wasn't but I sadly couldn't prove otherwise and they pressed to take it further) and with my car it is £850 a year.

I am 24 this year and still paying as much as people that are just passing for some cars and companies. So glad that adding parents is still fine and they have a massive NCB each. Also they do actually use the car.

'FireKnife'

Well, bonus scheme at work means now i don't have to sell my car to be able to afford to eat, so thats good. 

Finger has healed nicely after having the chisel attack it.

Had something delivered on a pallet today, so thats going into my work room to be made into something else too.

Back down to norfolk again at the weekend to see the folks and some friends.

Down to milton keynes yesterday to do a course for work - most useless course ever, however i did get to drive the new Seat leon and ibiza FR. - they hold the road quite well! nice little B road blast. Shame about the DSG gearbox.

Archived