Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

^you really want that promotion from your boss then!

:P

Oddly enough she is a manager, but of a department not even linked to mine :P. So yeah she can't promote me and I don't have to kiss *albatross* at work either, winning!

Premature (so I'm told) ejaculation can happen to anyone FK, don't worry about it. Play a bit of Lonely Island and I reckon that would make you feel better.

Of all the few things wrong with me my manhood is the one thing that I can count on :P. I would go further but again I am sure that would be a bit R18.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just happy at the progress, small steps and all that jazz. It is weird, being happy with a "ah hum" in a potty, by my daughter. Lets see what today brings (world war potty me thinks).

Woke up, not tired this morning and that's 3 days in a row. Pretty happy with that. Haven't changed my sleeping pattern, just started some light weight lifting, for 40 minutes, each night.

Had a third date without getting any action. I know all of you will be like 'hahaha' or 'surely not' but it was actually a pretty good breath of fresh air and something I actually want to progress, not just bang and go.

'FireKnife'

Watching the fat idiot at work take 5 minutes to work out that the reason the desk drawer would not shut was because he had over filled the one below it. It went something like this:

1: try to close drawer

2: open again when it won't close fully

3: stare at drawer with a look of total confusion

4: repeat from step 1 over and over

2 colonial marines and a xenomorph, should be turning up today, that will make me smile (be sides the potty training and my daughter weeing on the dogs paw. Pay backs a *badgeress*).

tumblr_moa5jyZGsX1rgxeivo1_1280.jpg

My laser claymore is doing a fine job of keeping the cats out of my partners flower beds , it works better as a cat deterrent than it does in a game site , I don't mind sweeping up bbs a couple of times a day just to get rid of the cat pooh smell outside my back door .. All I need now is my mates go pro to get a u tube moment ....

isn't there some sort of law against this kinda thing?

Archived